5.6.2: Press Con

Had fun with the cringe-worthy chapters?

Time for some tear-jerking ones.

Just kidding!~ It's not even sad at all! Anyway, have fun reading!~

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"Good morning, everyone. Say the name."
"Seventeen!" They said in unison.
"We are Seventeen, and we are happy to see you all here today." Jisoo said before Seventeen bowed in front of reporters and some fansite moderators.
"Our company has called for this press conference to clear things up about what happened in our special fanmeeting. Questions will be entertained from selected people later." Vernon started.
"We had to cut the show short after one of our members Mingyu was attacked by a sasaeng fan. We are glad to tell you that, as you can see, Mingyu is okay now although his cut hasn't been healed completely yet." Seungcheol said.
"We apologize to all the Carats who attended the said event. We hope the refund is enough for now. We are preparing a special event for you all now as an apology." Jihoon added.
"You may now ask questions." Soonyoung said.

The reporters raised their hands, but the fansite admins were already raising their hands even before this. Jeonghan picked one of them to ask the first question.

"Have you done any efforts to give that sasaeng fan what she deserves?" She asked.
"Well, the investigation is still on-going, but we assure you we won't be taken back especially when someone is hurt." Jun answered her.
A reporter was chosen to ask the next question. "Will there be any changes regarding your activities with your fans after this incident?"
"There will changes ofcourse. We cannot risk so much. It'll still be the same except for that more security measures would be implemented." Seungcheol answered.
"One question for Mingyu. Are you okay now? Can you please tell us what you felt and how you feel right now after the incident?" was the next question.
"I'm fine now. I was really happy to perform in front of our Carats again, but when I went around, I saw some commotion. I tried to help, but it happened. I feel...disappointed. We know how much our fans love us, but sasaeng fans are unbearable. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else after me. My dear Carats, I'm alright. Don't worry. Oppa is okay. You should take care of yourself. Saranghae!~" Mingyu said before forming a heart with his arms making some smile at his cuteness.
"Question for Wonwoo." A girl said raising her hand.
"Ne?" Wonwoo said.
"Who is Y/N?"

You felt your heart beat faster. You looked at the girl and your jaw dropped. You held onto the chair near where you're standing at. You felt yourself weaken. Why is she here?

"Excuse me?" Wonwoo said asking her to repeat what she said.
"I was in the fanmeeting. You said she's your girl. A fan even showed pictures of you with that girl in a convenience store, right? I think it's only right for you to explain to us. Who is she? Is she really your girl? Is she the reason why Mingyu was hurt?" Areum asked confidently before glaring at you.

What is she planning? Why was she there? She witnessed everything? She knows about Seungcheol and you. But, does she know more? Is she here to fix your friendship and ask you to come back?

"She's my