0.6: Nae Sarang

"This...is my workplace. You can go now, oppa." You told him as you arrived in front of the tutorial center.
"Jinjja? An English tutorial center? Jisoo taught me English. So...you teach English?" He asked you after reading the sign.

He's no longer carrying you, but he's still holding your hand. You kept staring at his hand holding yours. Maybe this is normal for him, holding his fan's hand. They do this in fanmeetings, right? And, accompanying you surely doesn't mean anything. He's just being nice to his fan.

"Yes."
"Heol...I see. Ofcourse Carats aren't just pretty. They're smart too."
"If that's the case, then I'm not a Carat. I'm not smart, oppa! I just know how to speak in English." You told him.
"Mwo? Yah. Don't think that way. I know you're smart. Don't look down at yourself. And, didn't I tell you to not call me oppa?!" He said making you smile.
"Oh. Right. I'm sorry, nae sarang!"
"Good! Go inside now. It's cold here outside. Work well! Hwaiting!~"

You nodded and started walking to the entrance. You looked back as you entered the building, and he's still there standing outside.

"You can go now! I'm safe here!" You told him.
"You forgot something." He said walking towards you.
"What?"
"I still don't know your name." He said pouting cutely.
"Ah! Sorry. I'm Y/N." You said bowing a little shyly.
"Woah! Your name is as cute as you!" He said pinching your cheeks gently. "Well then, Y/N-ah, my favorite Carat, see you again soon."

He kissed your forehead and bid goodbye before walking away. But, you just stood there. That's the second kiss he gave you! He should stop doing this because you might get used to it! And, what does he mean by see you again soon?! Is this normal? Does he do this to all the fans he meet?!

Your boss talked to you. She asked you to continue tutoring Youngsoo. According to her, Youngsoo's 'guardian' paid a great amount of money, that that crazy kid wants to be taught by only you. You told your boss you'll think about it.

"Y/N-ah! How is it?" Areum asked you as you entered your shared office room.
"I got my job back." You told her smiling.
"Yes! Ofcourse! We need your smart brain here."

You just smiled thinking about what Seungcheol said. Don't look down at yourself. You suddenly remembered something.

"Unnie," You called Areum.
"Hmmm?"
"What does 'nae sarang' mean?" You asked her just to make sure.
"Nae sarang? That's 'my love'. Nae is an abbreviated form of naui which is the korean word for 'my' and we both know you know what sarang means. Why did you ask?" She explained making your jaw drop.
"My love? It's not another word for..."
"You can call your boyfriend that. Or your husband. Your special someone in short."

So it's really that. But, why did S.coups make you call him that?!