1.9 : Lovesick

"Jihoon-ah, are you really going there alone?! Let me come with you." I can hear Soonyoung even with my headphone on.
"I have an excuse to go there. You don't." Jihoon too.
"I can just tell her the truth, that I just want to see her. Please!~ I'll keep your steps easy!"
"You know you still can't come with me. Mingyu asked you to accompany him to the supermarket." Jihoon said making Soonyoung sighed.
"Fine. Whatever. I'll just ask her on a date tomorrow." Soonyoung sat on his bed.
"Then Coups hyung will kill you." Jihoon said laughing before leaving.

They're still talking about that girl here. What's so special about that girl?! She's just a random girl Coups hyung met. She's not even beautiful. Well, I admit she caught my attention earlier BUT she's not beautiful.

I heard that story about her first when I overheard Coups hyung and Jeonghan hyung talking in our practice room. It's not like I was eavesdropping. I was in the room too with Jihoon. And, the thing I thought of is that it's just impossible, what Coups hyung said. One can't fall in love that quickly. One doesn't fall in love when he/she sees someone for the first time.

"Hyung, Mingyu hyung is looking for you. He said it's time to go shopping!~" Chan entered the room calling Soonyoung.
"Ok! I'm coming!" Soonyoung said running out of the room.
"Hyung, do you still feel sick? Do you need anything? Have you taken the medicine Coups hyung gave you? Should I call managernim?" Chan then approached me checking my body temperature.
"I'm fine. I'll just rest for a while. Thanks."
"Are you sure? You need to stay well, especially because we'll have a comeback soon. But, you don't have to join the promotions if you can't." Aish. This kid really.
"I'm fine. I think I just lack rest. That's all. I'll be better soon." I told him.
"Ok. Then, I'll go now. Just call me if you need anything." He said and I nodded.

I don't know what happened to me, why I felt like this. I was fine this morning before I met that girl. Right. That girl is the reason why I'm not feeling well! Aish! That girl really ruins things. She can't be trusted. Maybe she just charmed hyung. Maybe she asked him to drink a love potion.

"Wonwoo-ya, do you want anything? We're going to the supermarket." Soonyoung entered the room again.
"Mingyu hyung knows everything Wonwoo hyung wants. You don't have to ask. He knows what to buy. I'll just come with you." Chan told him.
"Ah! Right! Then let's go now!"

They both left. Ugh! My head really hurts. Even listening to songs can't help. I'll just take off this headphone.

Jinjja. This is really her fault. Maybe she put a potion on my drink too when we ate lunch. She surely put something in my drink, a love potion and this is just a side effect. Ugh! I can't just fall in love with her like that! Love at first sight is impossible! That girl is really... Nevermind. I hate her. Why am I even thinking about her?! Wonwoo, this is impossible. JEON WONWOO, STOP IT! THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEART! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT UGLY GIRL! JUST STOP! Fck. Now, I'm talking to myself like crazy. She's really bad.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

S.coups is ♡
세븐틴 is ♡

Last thing, I'm sorry for that gif. I'm a Jeongcheol trash so...