4.3: Nothing, but Something

"Y/N-ah," You were walking out of the tutorial center to go home when you heard someone call you.

You feel so tired so you want to go home immediately and just rest. You turned and saw someone standing nearby. He started walking towards you. He's smiling at you, a rare sight of Wonwoo for you.

"Come with me." He said grabbing your hand.
"Where?"
"It's an unspoken secret. Just wait."

He led you down the streets. You don't know why he was there and where he's planning to bring you to. Most especially, you don't know why he's smiling. You two talked that night when you visited them while the others were asleep. He was nice, but him smiling at you is still strange for you.

He opened the door of a pickup truck to let you in. You went in. He sat on the driver's seat beside you.

"I'm not an expert in driving so you better buckle up." He said grinning at you.
"Where are we going?"
"Aish! Why are you so impatient?!" He said ruffling your hair.
"What the..."
"Just relax and eat this."
He handed you a box making you confused. "What's this?"
"Mwo? You don't know how to open a box." He said laughing.

You sighed before opening the box. Inside is an icecream cake. You gasped looking at it. You quickly looked back at him, but he was already busy driving.

"Like it?"
"Love it! Why did you give me this?"
"So you'll shut up and stop asking questions throughout the ride."
"Wow. That's so flattering." You said sarcastically. "How about giving me a spoon?"
"Oh. Use my tongue." He said making your eyes almost pop out.
"YOUR TONGUE?!" You almost shouted shocking him.
"WHAT?! WHERE?! MY TONGUE?! HOW?! WHEN?! WAIT! WHAT?!" He shouted almost losing control of the wheel.

He stopped the truck on the side of the road panting nervously. He tried catching his breath before looking at you. You almost died because he got shocked.

"Are you okay?" He asked you holding tightly onto the steering wheel.
"Ne. You?"
"No. Yah. Why did you shout? You scared me." He said calmly.
"Why did you tell me to use your tongue?! You're the one who scared me, crazy!"
"I did? Sorry. I misheard it." He said looking away to hide his blush.
"What did you hear then?"
"I heard...I think we should get going. We have hundreds of miles to travel. Go eat that before it melts."

He began driving again. You're sure he will never tell you what he heard that he told you to use his tongue even when you're so curious about it. You just ate the icecream cake happily enjoying every bit of it. It's delicious. It's even your favorite flavor! You don't know if it's just coincidence or he really knows your favorite icecream flavor. What's important is that it's from Wonwoo and he's being really nice now. No more glaring, no more death stares. Just smiles. And, ICECREAM CAKES!~

"Yah. No plan on sharing?" He asked you as you ate, a spoonful of the icecream cake midway into your mouth.
"Hmm?"
He leaned close to you to eat the spoonful quickly before sitting back up straight on the driver's seat. "Mmm! Yummy!"

You were so speechless. Everything happened so quickly. You stared at him. You didn't notice your mouth was open wide until he tipped your chin up to close it.

"Stop staring at me with your mouth open." He said smirking.
You tried thinking of an excuse why your jaw dropped. Luckily, you saw something. "There's something on the corner of your lips that's why I was staring at you. It's not like it means anything else."
"Where?" He asked you before licking the right corner of his lips.
You gulped seeing him like that. "N-no. The other side."
"Here?" He said licking the left side.
"Yes. Wait. No. Lower." You said trying to tell him where the melted icecream is.
"Aish. Just get it for me. My tongue hurts already." He said taking your hand up to his lips.
"Mwo?"
"Get it for me, please Y/N-ah."

You nervously wiped the melted icecream off the corner of his lips, your finger brushing the edge of his lips. You quickly took your finger off his lips knowing you should avoid this distraction. You're Seungcheol's girlfriend. Your heart shouldn't be beating this fast around Wonwoo.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked you taking your hand again to lick the icecream off your finger.
"Hmm? Nothing. I just...it's nothing." You said looking away from him.

It's not nothing. You shouldn't lie to yourself. There was something. You know your heat skipped a beat. It was something, and you feel guilty.