3.1.2: Drunken Seungcheol

"I love you, Y/N, you little cute Carat." He said pinching your nose.

You were still speechless. Did he just kiss you?! On the lips?! It's very nice, and Jisoos! You need some oxygen. He kissed you again before passing out.

"Yah! Oppa! OPPA!" You said pushing his heavy body away from you so you could get up.
"It's nae sarang, Y/N-ah." He said. He hasn't passed out. False alarm.
"Fine. Nae sarang, get up. You can't stay here. You need to go home and sleep. I'll call Jeonghan oppa." You said getting your phone.
"No! Ssshh! Don't. Please. I want to stay here. With you." He said taking your phone away from you.
"But-"
"Please, Y/N-ah."

He was hugging you. You can feel how tired he is from the weight of his body. Maybe he's really drunk and he needs some company for now. Ofcourse he'll come to you. You're his bestfriend. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Fine. But, let's go inside. We can't stay here outside. It's cold here." You told him.
"Don't call anyone, okay? I want to spend this night only with you."
"Ok. I promise. Now, let's go in." You told him.

He obeyed you taking the bottles of soju with him inside when you opened the door. He didn't walk like he's drunk, but you know he's drunk. He sat on the couch and opened another bottle.

"Yah! No more drinking!" You told him taking the bottle away from him, but he didn't let go.
"What? You want to drink too? Ok! That's yours. I'll just get another bottle." He said letting go of the bottle.
"What? No! I said no more drinking, not I want to drink too!"
"I know. I know. I get it. If you want more, I still have some here. We'll drink until we fall asleep!"
"Stop already, oppa! Please! Or I'll call Jeonghan oppa!"
"Your phone is still in my pocket!~" He said happily. "Come on! We'll just drink. And, we're in your house. You don't have to worry about going home drunk, and I promise to do nothing crazy or bad." He said raising his hand childishly.

You sat beside him on the couch and sighed. Why is this man drunk?! What was he thinking when he went here?! Did something happen?! You can ask any of the boys but your phone is in Seungcheol's pocket pressed against his thigh.

"Fine. But, only until midnight. You need to sleep and I need to sleep too." You said.
"YEY! AND FOR THAT, I'LL GIVE YOU A REWARD!!!" He said pulling you close.
"What reward?!" You asked him, your faces just an inch apart.
"I'll tell you my secrets." He said smiling.
"What secrets?!" You asked him as he emptied a bottle of soju.
"Drink four shots first and I'll tell one!"
"What?! That's unfair!" You told him making him laugh.
"It's not. You're just afraid to get too drunk. You're old enough now, Y/N. Go drink a barrel of soju! Don't worry. I'm here to keep you company."
"Why would I be afraid of getting too drunk?!"
"I don't know. Don't ask me."
"I'm not afraid." You said before drinking four shots of soju.

Seungcheol watched you happily and even clapped as you drank. He's really drunk. Why are you even considering this? You should stop this before you get drunk too. No one is around to look after two stupid drunken bestfriends.

"Ok! The first secret I'm going to tell you is about my crush!"
"Your crush?! I didn't kn-" He stopped you from talking by putting a finger on your lips.
"Ssshhh! You better not tell anyone, ok?! Especially Y/N. I'm not yet ready to tell her." He said.
"But..." You paused. He's too drunk to even realize what's happening. "Ok. I won't tell Y/N."
"Good. You know, that girl, she's really really REALLY CUTE! I have a crush on her. You know how it all started?!" He said as if he enjoys telling you.
"How?"
"When I realized that she understands that I need her participation for my privacy, I knew I like her. I often hear our fans say that they screamed and shouted when they saw us for the first time. I thought she'd do the same. I thought entering that fitting room is a big mistake. But, she didn't. Because she understands that I needed her to stay quiet that time. She understands." He said smiling at nothing at all.
"So you like her?"
"Four more shots and I'll tell you more!" He shouted.
"Ugh! Do I really have to?! Just tell me. I promise not to tell anyone."
"Do you even know this is treason against my bestfriend? I should be telling her my secrets, not to you." He said before drinking again.
"I understand, but you already started the story. Here. I'll drink four more. You should tell me."
"I will."

You drank four more shots for the sake of his confession. You've started to feel dizzy at the fifth shot, but you endured the feeling.

"Then, I saw her again. It's great because I finally get to know her name. Then I realized, I've been talking about her for days even though I had only met her twice. Oh! And, you know what?"
"What?"
"I even stalked her." He said laughing. "Aish. Jinjja. Wonwoo even told me I'm crazy. She even caught me." He said laughing a little. "But, it's good. She invited in her house. I got to watch her sleep before I slept. Yeah. I'm so creepy. Like a sasaeng fan."

You're still trying to decipher what he just said as he was just smiling childishly. You weren't even done yet when he started talking again.

"No. Not a sasaeng fan. I'm her Carat. She's my Seventeen. I want to be closer to her, but I'm also happy now that I met her. For now, it's enough that I know she's happy. And if time comes she finds out that I love her and she doesn't like me back the same way, I'll still be happy that I met her as long as she's happy. I just want her to be happy because she deserves it." He said, his smile softening, before looking at you again.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I'll be dropping chapters like Bighit. Be prepared. ㅋㅋㅋ