2.8: What If?

"Y/N-ah, you should go in first. I'll go put these bikes at the back." Seungcheol told you while you walk back to the lodge.
"I'll help you."
"No. You go in first and get some sleep. Thanks for tonight and for everything else." He said smiling at you.

You started to walk back to the lodge on your own while he went to the back of the lodge to keep the bicycles there. You were smiling at the floor happily so you didn't notice anything until you stepped on the porch of the lodge.

"What was little red jacket doing outside at this time?" You heard someone and you quickly looked to your left.
Wonwoo is leaning against the wall. "What?! You, why are you here? And, my jacket isn't red. Are you colorblind?!"
"I'm just blind, not colorblind. Follow me." He said before walking away.

He walked so fast you didn't have time to do anything at all but follow him. He led you to the kitchen of the lodge.

"What are we doing here?" You asked him.
"Drink this. It'll help you sleep." He said giving you a glass of milk.
"How did you..."
"You were out with hyung. He wasn't with you when he went out, but he was when he came back. Tell me honestly, Y/N. Do you like him?" He asked you.

You couldn't answer. Not because you don't know what to say. Not because he was glaring at you again. Not because you're scared of him. Not because you're not sure. You couldn't answer because you see something in his eyes. They were full of sadness, not disgust or anger. It's sadness.

"Yes." You said.
He quickly looked away. "Drink that and go back to bed. Stop flirting late at night. Our company won't let hyung marry right now." He said before walking out of the kitchen.

You wanted to ask him if something is wrong, but you don't have the courage to. Instead, you just drank the milk and went back to your room.

The next day, they had the pictorial. Everyone looks happy and excited, even Wonwoo. The makeup artist was a bit frustrated about Seungcheol's eyebags. It was because of last night he said. It was too happy to sleep he said while looking at you.

"Y/N-ah, wanna come with us?! We're gonna fly kites!" Hansol asked you in the middle of the pictorial.
"Mwo? But, you're not yet done with the pictorial."
"We are. We only have to take solo photos today. We already have the group photos. Come on!" He said pulling you with him, Jisoo, Soonyoung, Jun and Seungkwan.

You came with them. It's a windy day, but not too windy. Just enough winds for the kites.

"Y/N-ah, you should let your kite fly higher." Jun told you.
"But I don't know how." You said.
"Wait. Let me help you." He held your hands to help you loosen the string of your kite.
"YAH! Hyung! Stop flirting with Y/N-ah! She already has a boyfriend!" Seungkwan shouted at Jun.
"Mwo?" Jun asked him as you said "WHAT?!"
"Wae?"
"I don't have a boyfriend and we're not flirting."
"Really?! Then, can I be your boyfriend?!" Vernon asked you.
"Mwo?" You said him awkwardly as he was too close.
"Yah. Yah. Stop that. You're scaring her. Remember your place." Jisoo said pulling him away from you.
"You're putting a gap between our relationship!" Vernon told him.
"Oh. FYI, you're not in any relationship other than friendship with Y/N. And please stop trying to make a move, it hurts my heart, I mean head. It hurts my head." Seungkwan told him.
"But really, Y/N-ah, what if one of us wants to be your boyfriend? Or let's say all of us. What will you do?" Soonyoung asked you.

You stared at him knowing how difficult it is to answer his question. It's torture! Choosing a bias in Seventeen is already hard! What more if you need to choose a boyfriend among them?! Can't they just all be?!