3.4: Strange

"But do you really have to take off your shirt?!" Jun asked Hoshi after he explained everything.
"And tie her! Gosh. Hyung!" Chan exclaimed.
"Yah. Yah. Calm down! You both know those are really included in the dance routine. I was just trying to practice, ok?" Soonyoung said.
"I'm jealous. Can I perform my routine with Y/N too?" Minghao asked earning a strong pat from Jun.
"Yah! Wanna die?!" Jun said making you shake your head.
"Wait. Guys, don't you think this thing, this...kind of fanservice is just too much? I mean, yeah, it'll probably make a lot of Carats happy, but you don't need to take off your shirts and tie people. It's just...is this what you really want?" You said.
"We just want Carats to be happy." Jun answered.
"Carats are happy as long as you're all happy. You don't need to do things like this. We love you even with your shirts on although it's also good with those off." You said shyly.
"Ah!~ Y/N-ah is a pervert too!" Minghao said.
"What?! No! I'm not! I'm not-"
"B-Y-U-N-T-A-E!~" Jun said in a singsong manner.
"Oh. Jeonghannie calling." Soonyoung said as he got up.

You all stopped talking except for Soonyoung ofcourse. All your attention is on the call.

"Yeoboseyo, Jeonghannie hyung~" Soonyoung said answering the call.
"Yah! Pabo! Where are you?!" You heard Jeonghan shout.
"Mwo?! I'm here in the dorm. Don't you know about my sched?!" Soonyoung answered him.
"Oh. Your sched? I am very much informed about it I EVEN KNOW ABOUT YOUR SOLO GUESTING FOR A SHOW 10 MINUTES FROM NOW! GO NOW OR DIE TONIGHT AT 10:10!!!"
"Oh sh- I need to go now, guys. Sorry. Bye!" Soonyoung quickly grabbed his jacket and went out.

You're left with Dino, Jun and The8 now. Jun was shaking his head while Minghao is laughing quietly at Soonyoung.

"Late again. Tsk tsk." Chan sighed.
"Y/N-ah, thank you for your time. I'm sorry for being too much. What I said before everything isn't actually included in the routine. Sorry. Bye!~" Soonyoung went back to tell you this before leaving for real.
"What's that? What did he say to you?!" Minghao asked you.

You stared at him trying to remember what Hoshi said. It was "Keep quiet, Y/N-ah. Reserve your voice. I want to hear your best moans later calling my name. Remember. Naega Hosh." You don't know what to do you ended up laughing. You can't tell that! It's embarrassing especially because you laughed. It would seem like you love it. Well, you do like it in a way, but telling it to others especially these boys is just...

"Yah! Why are you laughing?! What did he say?!" Jun asked you curiously.
"Was it about me and his underwear?!" Minghao asked you making you all look at him shocked and suspiciously.
"What the, hyung." Chan said disgustedly.

You just laughed at them. Whatever that Minghao and Soonyoung's underwear thing is, it better be unknown to you so you didn't ask him any further.

The boys told you about their ufanmeet special fanmeet. They have their own solo performances and that thing Hoshi did would be his in the fanmeet. He would pick a lucky Carat from the audience and perform the same thing. But, as he said, except what he said before that. That "best moans calling my name" thing, yes, that.

"You should be in that fanmeet, Y/N-ah! Well, especially because you're obviously hyung's only love." Chan said almost whispering.
"You mean 'hyungs'?" Minghao said laughing making Chan laugh too.
"Yes! Yes! Hyungs'!"
"What? What are you saying?" You asked them.
"Oh! Oh! Jun hyung is blushing!~" Chan teased Jun making you look at him.
His cheeks are so red. "Mwo? Me?! NEVER! I don't blush! Why would I blush?!" Jun said covering his face.
"But you are blushing, oppa." You said laughing at him too.
"Yah. Hao-ya, help me!" Jun told The8 who just glared at him.
"You are indeed blushing. No help for you, cheater." Minghao said.
"Oh! Oh!~ What's that?! Cheater?!"

Jun and Minghao looked at each other shocked. They covered each other's mouths. Jun quickly pulled you away gently.

"You know, Y/N-ah, maybe I should drive you home now. It's getting late now. Maybe you should eat dinner. Where do you want to eat? My treat!" He said as he pulled you with him out of the dorm.
"What?! Wait. It's not even 3 pm! What dinner?! And, do you even drive, oppa?!" You told him making him stop.

He looked at you just as you're out the streets. He looks confused and nervous. You smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"Oppa, don't worry. It's alright. I understand. I can go home alone. Go back and explain it to Chan oppa. He's probably confused. Minghao needs your help explaining."
"Oh, Y/N-ah! Thank you so much! I always knew you'll understand! You always understand things! You're the best. Thank you and sorry. Take care on your way home!" He said before kissing your forehead and running back inside.

Things like this. Today is strange. Waking up beside Seungcheol. Having Soonyoung perform a sexy dance for you. That Minghao's cheater Jun thing. Strange but good so far.