5.3.2: Special Fanmeet

You waited on your seat. You're 5 hours early because Seungcheol told you to come this early. It's okay for you. This is for him. Waiting for 5 hours isn't something you should complain about if it's to watch Seventeen.

Soon, other Carats were allowed to enter the venue, and the seats began to get crowded. Someone tapped your shoulder making you look beside you. You didn't noticed Nara was sitting beside you until now.

"Unnie!!!" You gasped seeing her here.
"You're not the only one lucky enough to be here instead of getting stuck in a lonely office room!" She said winking at you.
"But I thought you don't have money for this?!"
"I know you're still learning Hangeul so I came. You won't understand what's happening here without me. Also, this is one of the perks of being Vernon's girlfriend. Free VVIP ticket." She said making your jaw drop.
"Heol! You're his girlfriend now?!"
"Ne." She said nodding proudly before laughing at you. "Just kidding! But, we have a date tomorrow. Omo, Y/N-ah! Thank you so much for this opportunity! You helped me meet my future husband! Now, I'm here to help understand whatever will happen in this fanmeet. People will be talking in Korean you know."
"Jinjja? Thank you then. How would I survive without you?"
"Easy, Y/N. Just breathe. Why are you so stupid today?!" She said making you laugh.

And so, you waited with her. The fanmeet started soon. Only Dino came on stage. He performed a song. HE SANG!!! And then, he asked one of the Carats in area A to come on stage with him. He serenaded her making everyone else jealous. He's all grown up. Time passed so fast. Soon, he helped the Carat go back to her seat and started talking.

"What is he saying, unnie?" You asked Nara as the Carats around you said yes.
"He's asking if he sang well."
"Oh. I see." You said nodding as Dino continued talking.
"He said he'll answer 5 questions now. We can ask him anything."

Many raised their hands hoping they will be chosen to ask a question. There are five areas: Area A, B, C, D and E. Dino answered one question from each area.

After Dino, Minghao came on stage and sang too. He also answered one question from each area. Jun and Hoshi came next. They performed a song composed by Jun, Jun sang while Hoshi rapped.

The sequence went on until you realized how the performances are ordered. Working with theories for two years, you got used to discovering how things like this work. The performance unit performed first because the maknae belongs to them which means hiphop unit would be the last. Each unit performed from youngest to oldest too which means Seungcheol would be the last to perform so you waited patiently.

You enjoyed watching them perform solo or sometimes in a duo. Each member answered a question from each area. You relied on Nara for translations until Vernon came on stage to perform. She just fangirled and fangirled and fangirled until the end. You can't blame her. Vernon's new hairstyle is just...no words can explain how good he looks.

"Woah!~ Hansolo's voice is so...I LOVE HIM!!!~" Nara said as Vernon went backstage after the questions.
"I understand." You said wiping your tears away.

They're just so precious you want to go up on stage and hug them. It has been 3 years. There are a lot more coming. You just love seeing them smile, hearing them laugh and knowing they're happy.

Mingyu and Wonwoo came next. They performed an acoustic version of That XX and danced Good boy after. They look so good together. They were so in synced. After answering questions about him, Mingyu sat on the edge of the stage while Wonwoo walked on the platform around area A to answer questions.

"First question! Area A!" Wonwoo said pointing at a Carat near you.

The girl immediately went to get the mic handed out by one of the staffs. She asked Wonwoo something. Her cheeks are so red. Wonwoo smiled at her question.

"What did she say, unnie?" You asked Nara again.
"She asked what Wonwoo eats to be so perfect." She answered smiling.

You know it doesn't depend on what he eats. He's just that, perfect in his own way.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Woah!~ I officially declare that I am now a Meanie shipper.