0.5: Coffee with S.coups

"YAH! Stop this! You asked my boss to fire me. Now you're making up some stupid story pretending I'm your girlfriend. What's wrong with you?!" You shouted at him as you pushed him away.

He glared at you then looked at S.coups. He looked shocked and tense. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your wrist.

"You're not fired, ok? Now let's go. You still have a lot to teach me." He said as he pulled you with him.
"What?!" You pulling yourself away from him.

You don't want to go with him anywhere. He seems crazy. Maybe he is crazy. He's probably mentally unstable.

"Wait." Seungcheol said stopping Youngsoo. "Let go of her. She's MY girlfriend, ok? So stop ruining our date. You're just a pitiful guy who likes her. Let go or I'll punch your ugly jealous face."

Your eyes widened. Did he just say you're his girlfriend? When did that happen?! Well, yeah. Maybe you did became his girlfriend years ago when you became their fan and realized his perfection, but today, he said it himself. You are his girlfriend.

"Come on, yeobo." S.coups said offering you his hand when Youngsoo let go of you. You took his hand and he led you out of the bookstore.
"Thief." You heard Youngsoo say as you followed S.coups.

That Youngsoo is really weird. He probably doesn't have anything to do with his life so he's trying ruin yours. Seungcheol led you to a coffeeshop. And yes, he's still holding your hand.

"I'm not shocked you have a boyfriend, but I didn't know he's like that." He said smiling as he handed you a cup of coffee.
"I told you he's not my boyfriend, oppa. He's just my student." You said making him laugh a little as he sat down opposite you across the table.
"I know. I know. Just kidding. But, I'm glad he came. If not for him, I don't know how I'll ask you to come with me." He said before drinking his own coffee.

You simply drank your coffee because you don't know what else to do. Seventeen's leader is just in front of you! Before, you just see him through videos on the internet or pictures taken by other people. But now, he's right in front of you.

After yesterday, you never thought you'd see him again because you can't be so lucky. But here you are now, drinking coffee with him.

"If he isn't your boyfriend, then...do you have one?" He asked you.
"No. I'm not so likable you know. I'm not like you, oppa."
"Mwo? Are you kidding me? I'm probably more unlikable than you. Hey. Can you stop calling me oppa?" He said confusing you.
"What? Then what should I call you?"
"Hmmm...how about nae sarang?"
"Nae sarang? What does that mean?" You asked him because you don't trust your korean vocabulary.
"Uhhh..." He started scratching the back of his head. "That's another word for oppa. You should use that instead because I feel awkward hearing you call me oppa. Nae sarang is no longer used now but you can use it to call me." He said smiling brightly.
"Oh...ok. Ok then, nae sarang." You said nodding.
"Good."
"But, I'm not sure we'll meet again, nae sarang. I must be just really lucky yesterday and today to see you. You know I'm living every Carat's dream now. I myself can't believe it."

He just stared at you thinking. He's so handsome. After all these years and all the stress, he still managed to grow up this manly and goodlooking.

"I'll make it happen. To thank you for yesterday, my favorite Carat." He said smiling.

Something tells you it's not just for that. He can't be so thankful for a little thing like that. You should be more thankful actually. But, you smiled anyway. Don't think too much. Just enjoy this moment while he's still here with you.

His phone suddenly started ringing. He took it from his pocket and looked at it for a second.

"Mianhae. Jeonghannie is calling. I'll be back." He told you as he stood up.
"Sure. Take your time." You said.

He went to the restroom of the coffeeshop to answer the call. It feels strange. Before, you thought you'll die or at least faint when you meet him for the first time. But now and yesterday, you didn't. Instead of fainting, you just feel nervous, happy and words-can't-explain. You can't bring yourself to fangirl at all.

Areum called you on the phone telling you to go back to the office. She said your boss wants to talk to you. Just as the call ended, Seungcheol went back.

"Do you need to go somewhere?" He asked you.
"Why?"
"Jeonghan told me I need to go back to the company building, but I can't leave you here especially with that crazy guy around."
"Well, I'll just go to my work."
"Then I'll go with you. I'll only leave when I'm sure you're safe." He said smiling.
"You don't have to. I'm fine. Go on. I can manage on my own."
"I insist. Let's go. Don't worry. I have a black belt in Taekwondo. I can protect you from him. Let me come with you or I'll kiss you!"

You froze on spot thinking how difficult making your choice now is. You would love to be accompanied by S.coups, but the other choice is a kiss from him!

"Aish! Gaja!" He said carrying you from your seat and out of the coffeeshop.
"Yah! Put me down!" You told him despite the blush on your cheeks.
"I'll only put you down when we reach your work. So, where do you work?"