2.3.2 (Version 2): Teasing

This version is for my dear fellows who know how to ride a bike. Not much moment with Dokyeom. Sorry, dear.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"Woah. It has been a long time since the last time I rode a bicycle." You said smiling.
"When is that last time?" Dokyeom asked you smiling too.
"Probably a month or two ago? Before I started working as a tutor." You told him.
"Oh. I almost forgot you are a tutor. You look like the student to me. You look young for a tutor. Too cute. Your students are lucky."
"I'm the lucky one. They're nice. Except for one."
"Youngsoo?" He asked making you look at him.
"You know him?!"
"A jealous person will keep on dissing the person he's jealous of, Y/N-ah." He simply said getting on his bike.
"What do you mean?"
"Jealous, Y/N-ah." He whispered before starting pedalling.
"What jealous?!" You asked him but he was already getting far.

You immediately got on your bicycle and followed him. You didn't even wore the safety gears or the helmet. You quickly caught up with him. You enjoyed biking with him. He started telling you stories about the boys. You told him stories too.

"Hey. Did you seriously meet hyung in a fitting room? I just remembered that story of him."
"Yeah. He went into the fitting room just as I was about  close the door." You told him.
"Woah! I didn't know hyung is a pervert! Oh wait. I know he's a pervert, but I didn't know he's that pervy." He said laughing.
"No. No. It's not like that. I had just entered the fitting room and he just entered it because he was hiding from some 'fans'. Nothing perverted." You explained making him laugh even more.
"I know. I know. I'm just kidding. Why are you so defensive?" He said still laughing at you.
"I'm not being defensive. I just want it to be clear to you."
"Don't worry. I understand everything. I just want to tease you. You look cuter when I tease you."

You continue cycling until you reached a part of the bike track where it splits into two.

"No signs at all. How will we know where to go?" Dokyeom said looking around for signages. "Ah! Y/N-ah!"
"Hmmm?"
"Do you know how to get back to the shooting area?" He asked you.
"No. I'm not familiar to this place you know."
"Yeah. And, the bike track isn't so obvious back there." He said referring to the part of the track you took to get here. "I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"Let's have a bet. You go this way. I go that way. Whoever finds the shooting area wins and gets to spend two hours with Coups hyung solo."
"What?!"
"Good luck!" He shouted as he took the path to the left.
"OPPA! WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" You shouted back, but he didn't answer.

Maybe he's already far away. You immediately followed him taking the same path. You did't see him again in the track and you found yourself in the same place where the track splits minutes later. You feel exhausted now. You've been cycling around for minutes or possibly an hour already without him. You stopped and sat on a rock beside the bike track.

You sat there thinking what to do. You left your phone in the van because the battery's dead. You have nothing else but the bike. You looked around and saw something nearby. You walked towards it, and when you're near enough, you realized it's a small house with no windows.