1.5.1: In Daegu

"Seungcheol!" You were welcomed by a man a litte taller than Seungcheol when you got off the car.
"Hyung!" S.coups hugged him.

They talked in Korean so you just stood there not knowing what they're talking about. The man looks similar to Seungcheol.

"Ah! Are you the tutor who teaches English? I have a friend whose father is British so he knows how to speak in English. He taught me too, but I still have a lot to learn so sorry for any mistakes in my grammar." The man told you.
"Y/N-ah, this is my brother, Seungmin. Hyung," Seungcheol said.
"I know. I know. I know about her ofcourse. You won't stop talking about her on the phone. Mannaseo bangapseumnida! Hangugeoreul hashimnikka?" He said asking you if you speak Korean.
"Hyung, I told you she doesn't!"
"I understand a little." You answered him.
"See? She understands a little! You don't know anything about her! What kind of boyfriend are you?!" Seungmin said shocking you. Boyfriend?!
"A-ani! Aniyo! We're just bestfriends! Wait. Where is appa?" Seungcheol said quickly changing the topic.
"Ah! He's inside waiting for you and your girlfriend. Let's go, Y/N-ah!~ Let me introduce you to our father because your boyfriend doesn't know a thing about you. I think I know better than him about you." Seungmin said pulling you with him towards the house.

You met their father inside. He doesn't speak English well so Seungcheol and Seungmin became your bridges of communication. Seungmin cooked dinner and you all ate together. You feel comfortable because they treat you well as if you're really Seungcheol's girlfriend even though you and Seungcheol had already told them you're just bestfriends many times.

"Jamkkanman. You and Seungcheol-ah should sleep beside. It's getting late." Their father said while you ate making Seungmin laugh at Seungcheol's shocked face.
"What?" You asked him not knowing what he wants to say.

He then spoke in Korean while you just looked at them. It's hard for you to understand because of their satoori and you're not really fluent in Korean.

"Appa! We can't do that!" Seungcheol exclaimed.
"Wae? She your girl! It's not bad." His father said making Seungmin laugh even more. And, you don't understand a thing.
"Oppa, what did he say?" You whispered to Seungcheol.
"Appa said since it's getting late, you should sleep here, beside each other." Seungmin explained in between his laughter.

You looked at Seungcheol again to see if Seungmin is lying, but you saw him covering his face with his hands. You looked at their father and he was smiling at you so you smiled back awkwardly.

"Cheol-ah's room is still under repair so sleep with him in Seungmin's room." He told you leaving you speechless.

Is he seriously telling you to sleep with Seungcheol?! SERIOUSLY?! Does he even know his son is too perfect to resist?! And, many things can happen in a night! Especially to a man and a woman! Wait. Why are you thinking about that thing?! You'll just sleep with him. You won't do anything else with him. Nothing else! Understood? Too hard to do? I understand.