4.6.1 : On Purpose

It's past 5 pm already. If I don't see her get out of this building after five minutes, I'm gonna storm in. I don't care if people inside recognize me. That's what I really want to happen anyway.

Wait. That's her! I know it's her. The way her hair brushes her cheeks when she looks down to look at the steps of the stairs as she walk down.

"Y/N-ah," I called her out.

She turned and looked at me. I feel like my heart is going to explode anytime. I can't help but smile. How does she do that? She gets prettier and prettier everyday.

"Come with me." I said grabbing her hand
"Where?" She looks shocked. It's cute.
"It's an unspoken secret. Just wait."

I led her to the pickup truck I borrow from our manager. We talked that night when she went to our dorm while the others were asleep. She probably went there for all of us, but I felt it's a special night for us two especially because I was finally able to make her feel what I really feel for her.

"I'm not an expert in driving so you better buckle up." I grinned at her because I'm still nervous. I never felt so nervous in my whole time. Whatever love potion she gave me is really strong.
"Where are we going?"
"Aish! Why are you so impatient?!" I ruffled her hair because I can't help it.
"What the..."
"Just relax and eat this." I said handing her the box of icecream cake I bought just for this precious girl.
"What's this?" She keeps asking. Jinjja.
"Mwo? You don't know how to open a box."

She's getting annoyed. She opened it and gasped. She loves it. Thank God. I love seeing her happy like this.

"Like it?"
"Love it! Why did you give me this?"
"So you'll shut up and stop asking questions throughout the ride."
"Wow. That's so flattering." She's being sarcastic now. Curious, sarcastic Y/N, the one I helplessly fell for. "How about giving me a spoon?"
"Oh. Use my tongue."
"YOUR TONGUE?!" She shouted making me shout too.
"WHAT?! WHERE?! MY TONGUE?! HOW?! WHEN?! WAIT! WHAT?!" I almost lost control of our direction!

I stopped the truck on the side of the road panting nervously. I tried catching his breath before looking at her. She looks scared. Jisoos. I almost killed us. What was I thinking?!

"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"Ne. You?"
"No. Yah. Why did you shout? You scared me." I tried calming myself.
"Why did you tell me to use your tongue?! You're the one who scared me, crazy!"
"I did? Sorry. I misheard it." I heard it clearly. I know what she said. It's just my mind, my dirty dirty mind.
"What did you hear then?"
"I heard...I think we should get going. We have hundreds of miles to travel. Go eat that before it melts."

I started driving again. I tried to look away from her. I'm embarrassed even though she doesn't know what I was thinking. Why am I so perverted today?! I see her eat the icecream cake like a cute preschooler. I can't calm my hormones. I need holy water. Where is Jisoo hyung when I need him?!

"Yah. No plan on sharing?" I asked her.
"Hmm?" I ate the icecream on her spoon she was holding midair. "Mmm! Yummy!"

I did it fast because I still need to focus on driving. She's not talking. She's staring at me, I feel her eyes on me. Her mouth is wide open, jaw dropped, when I looked at her again. I pushed her chin up chuckling a little at how cute she is.

"Stop staring at me with your mouth open."
"There's something on the corner of your lips that's why I was staring at you. It's not like it means anything else." She said. Aish. It's embarrassing. I keep embarrassing myself today.
"Where?" But this is my chance. I licked the corner of my lips
She gulped. It works. "N-no. The other side."
"Here?" I licked the other side.
"Yes. Wait. No. Lower." I know where it is, but I won't remove it myself ofcourse. This is my chance.
"Aish. Just get it for me. My tongue hurts already." I took her hand.
"Mwo?"
"Get it for me, please Y/N-ah."

She nervously wiped off the melted icecream. Her hand is shaking. She's really nervous. She quickly took her finger off my lips. It worked. I need to do more.

"What's wrong?" I said taking her hand to lick the icecream off her finger.
"Hmm? Nothing. I just...it's nothing." She looked away. Her ears are red. It can't be just nothing.

Aish. I want to stop driving and kiss her. I've really fallen under her spell. This wicked girl who didn't do anything to me at all actually, she kills me softly. I carve for her.

I need to do more things to seduce her, but I need to be careful. She gets nervous everytime I do something. But, I need to act faster too.

I glance at her again. She's really beautiful I keep smiling at her. Suddenly, I noticed something peeking from under her shirt. A hickey.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

That was Wonwoo's POV.

First chapter of the Special Chapters series!~ Forgive me for making Wonwoo do this. It's your fault! You made him feel this way!

Ah!~ I'm so jealous. Now I want to be the girl here, but I can't because I'm the author. This is S.coupsXReader not S.coupsXWriter, and I might end up putting only happy (and mature ㅋㅋㅋ) scenes if I imagine myself as the girl.