0.8.2: One Fine Night

"Just kidding. I'll go ahead. Ah!~ You're so cute." He said laughing a little and pinching your cheeks.

He went to the bathroom and started taking a shower. You still stood there in the living room frozen. That joke is too...hey! They say jokes are half-meant. Could it be? That would be...Wait. No. You have a very dirty mind. Stop, Y/N. Just stop. He's just really kidding.

You took a shower too. Using the other bathroom. You thought you were quick enough, but when you went out of your room, S.coups is already done. He's already in the kitchen cooking something. You approached trying to look inside the pot.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" You asked him making him look at you.
"Ah! You're done. This is just Dak Kalguksu. I found all of the ingredients here so I decided to...is it okay?"
"Yes. Yes. I don't really cook so..." You said awkwardly.
"Oh. Ok. Are you hungry? This will take more than half an hour to cook."
"No. Not yet."
"Ok."

There was silence. He just looking at the pot while you awkwardly stand there. He soon leaned again the kitchen island and looked at you.

"Y/N-ah, I still remember what your friend said."
"Hmmm? What?"
"That..." He moved beside you leaning on the kitchen counter. "...you like me." He said smiling.
"U-uhhh...that..." You bit your lips as your cheeks get redder and redder.
"So you watch videos of me? Like what? Fancams? Video compilations? I've seen some of them."
"Yeah. I do."
"Jinjja?! Then, am I your bias?"

You were about to say yes when your phone vibrated. You checked it. Areum texted you.

"Y/N-ah!~ Eomma came to the office earlier. She wanted me to come with her. We're on our way now to Daegu. I'll stay there for a week since appa's birthday is in three days. I'm sorry I only told you now. Take care! I love you!"

That means she's not going home tonight. And it's still raining. And S.coups is still here staring at you waiting for you to look away from your phone and back at him.

"Who is it?" He asked you.
"My friend. She's going to their house in Daegu."
"Daegu? She's from Daegu too? Woah. I miss Daegu. Wait. Is she your only housemate?" He said as he checked the chicken in the pot.
"Yes."
"So you'll be alone here tonight?" He asked making your heart beat faster.
"Yes."
"Then I'll sleep here. Your student might go here and harass you. According to your reaction earlier, you seem used to him stalking you. Don't worry. I understand the feeling. Some of our 'fans' follow us almost everywhere. Sometimes I don't know if they really are our fans." He said shocking you.
"Wait. You're going to sleep here?!"
"Yes. If that's okay. I assume it's ok unless you're...expecting someone tonight..."
"Ah! No! No. It's just...nevermind." You said before sitting on the kitchen counter giving up on explaining.

It's just strange. He's an idol and you're his fan. This is an extreme fanservice! Unless it isn't just fanservice.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything bad to you while you're asleep. I'm not planning to...yet." He said as he covered the pot again.
"Yet?!" You asked, your eyes wide.
"Not yet." He said sitting beside you.

The thought of being with S.coups under one roof came to you before you met him personally. You thought it would be very nice. But, now that you're here beside him, it's definitely better despite the fast beating of your heart. You feel like there's fireworks exploding in your heart, but on the outside, all you can do is blush.

"You're really cute, Y/N-ah! I didn't know I would be this happy to see a fan. Yes, I feel happy when I see Carats, but this is different. Honestly, I thought I would forget you after some days, but..." He awkwardly said.

You don't know what to do. You held your breath. You think you know what he means, but you don't want to conclude this early. This is just your third meeting! And, you're just a randon Carat he met! It's sad, but that's the truth.

"...I think you're just unforgettable."