3.3: Breathless, Shirtless

"Wha-" You gasped when he suddenly set his hand on your nape letting it travel down your back tickling you.
"Yah. I told you to keep quiet. I'll interpret that as you want me to do it now." He said with a oddly husky voice as if he was suddenly reborn with that voice.
"What it?!"
"This." He said stepping back a little.

He took off his shirt revealing his well-toned body. Your eyes almost popped out when you saw him do it. Your jaw dropped down to Marianas Trench. You only realized he has been staring at you when you finally took in everything into your mind. You told yourself to calm down, and miraculously, you did. You gulped seeing his stare. He licked his lips and stepped forward again.

"Now. Where were we?" He asked you smirking.
"Uhhh...ummm...uhh...well...uhhh..." You tried to look away from his body.

Fortunately, you noticed the change in the beat of the track playing from his phone.

"Why did you play that track?"
"For the surprise. Now, let me do my job." He answered you.
"What job?"

He didn't answer. He just started dancing to the beat. It was actually something perfect for a sexy dance. And, Soonyoung? Well, he did danced sexily. He danced around you provocatively, not like a prostitute or something. He dances professionally, but you can't help but gulp especially when he gets closer.

At the end of the track, he slowly bent down making his face just half an inch away from yours, your eyelashes almost touching.

"Any man would be so lucky to have you, Y/N-ah. Can I be that man?" He whispered looking at your eyes.

You couldn't answer. The track repeated. Soonyoung walked away from you so you thought it's all over, but he came back with a rope.

"What's that for?!" You asked him curiously.
"For you."
"For m-YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You shouted as he tied you to the chair.
"Behave, Y/N. Don't worry. You don't have to do anything. I'll do the job."
"Jisoos! Soonyoung oppa, do you even know what you're doing?! Are you drunk or something?!" You said thinking it's just a dream. A shirtless Soonyoung in front of you?!
"Ugh! Y/N-ah, I'm trying to concentrate here! Stop asking me questions! I'm not drunk, ok? This is just for our special fanmeet. I'll call someone from the audience on stage and I'll perform this with her on your spot right now." He finally explained.
"Oh. I see."

"Hyung! Ramen!" Chan shouted as he entered with Minghao and Junhui.
"What the..." Jun said seeing you two.
"Oh! My eyes! My innocent eyes!" Minghao said running to one of the rooms.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I'm sorry if I left you expecting a detailed scene. I cannot right now, after seeing Hansol's abs. Not yet. Maybe after the 75th chapter ㅋㅋㅋ but really. Not yet. Sorry.