2.5: Maps and Keys

"So, you got lost trying to win to spend two hours with me alone?" He asked making you blush.

You're now eating lunch in a tent with him, Soonseok, Seungkwan and Jisoo. The rest are still filming. You returned with him earlier. Dokyeom apologized again and told Seungcheol what happened before you got lost.

"Ofcourse! Our Y/N loves you that much!" Soonyoung said making everyone look at him.
"As bestfriends ofcourse!" Seokmin snapped.
"Yeah! Yeah! Bestfriends!" Seungkwan said dramatically. "Why not try to just hand me that bowl of rice because I'm still hungry here." He continued making everyone laugh.

Hansol and Jeonghan joined in later. You waited for them to finish eating before leaving the tent. They said they need to film one last scene. You walked with them to the place where they'll film that scene.

"Do you have work tomorrow, Y/N-ah?" Seungcheol asked you.
"I have a two-hour session with Youngsoo tomorrow at 3. Wae?"
"So, you can stay here with us tonight?"
"Here? Tonight? Why?"
"We still have a pictorial tomorrow for the album." He said holding your hand casually, but it sent electric shock to you.
"O-ok."
"Good! We'll sleep in the lodge. They say the rooms there are comfortable. Then tomorrow, after the pictorial, we can go fishing in the lake!" He said excitedly.
"Yeah." You said staring at your hand and his.

You're just his bestfriend. Stop imagining, Y/N. You've been bestfriendzoned. Stop your illusions. He probably likes someone else.

"Faster, everyone! I want this done before 5 pm! I have to leave by 5!" Their manager called out.
The boys started to run instead. "I'll go ahead, Y/N-ah. You can stay in the lodge if you want. You don't have to wait here. I'll go to you as soon as we finish the pictorial." Seungcheol told you smiling.
"Ok. Good luck!" You said as he let his hand slip off yours.
"Stay here. I can't handle you being lost again." Someone whispered into your ear from behind you.

You quickly turned around and saw Wonwoo glaring at you again. Where did that Wonwoo who let you rest your head on his shoulder go?! Are you this unlikable?! But you're Seungcheol's bestfriend! You can't be that bad!

"Fine. Just don't get lost again. You got me worried. Here. Take this." He said as he walked past you handing you a sheet of paper.
"What's this?" You asked him.
"I hope you know how to use maps." He said.

You looked at the paper and it IS a map. Seriously? It's 2018 and he just handed you a map drawn on a piece of paper! It's not bad, but...nevermind. Maybe he's not a techy person.

You used the map to explore the park. It's pretty big. The map also has the whole bike track. You tried to search for the 'house' you found earlier, but it's not there. Whoever made this map doesn't know about it obviously.

When you reached the lodge, the boys are already there. You didn't realize it's already past 5. The leisure park is really big.

"Oh. Y/N-ah! We thought you got lost again." Chan said.
"What? No. I just walked around. I know how to get here."
"Who's up for some tummy-fillers?!" Mingyu shouted as he entered the room with trays of food.
"Who's not?! Go home now!" Hansol said running to Mingyu or should I say to the food.

The other boys excitedly took the food from Mingyu too like they haven't eaten for years. Well, all of them except for Minghao and Jun who are both not around, Jisoo who is busy tuning his guitar and Wonwoo who is sleeping on the couch.

"Y/N-ah! Come here! Aren't you hungry?" Seungcheol said calling you.
"Are you?!" You asked him.
"Uhhh...a little." He said grinning.

You sat on the couch beside the sleeping Wonwoo while the boys eat. They look really hungry. You didn't know they can turn into foodies at times. You've eaten with them before, but they weren't like this. Maybe the filming was really tiring.

"Ah! I forgot. Y/N-ah, here's the key to our room. I made sure you got it solo." Seungcheol said handing you a key.

Your eyes widened. Did he just say 'our' room? Wtf does that mean? You're going to share a room?! Or possibly a bed?!