0.4: Bookstore

"Y/N-ah, wake up now! We're going to be late if you continue sleeping there. Get your lazy ass off your bed!" Areum shouted from the kitchen.

You woke up smelling the delicious breakfast she's cooking. You quickly got up and went to the kitchen smiling. Your happiness yesterday made you dream of your wedding with S.coups last night. It was just how you want it to be.

"Good morning!~ What's for breakfast?" You greeted her.
"Our usual breakfast and some bad news for you." She said turning to face you.
"What bad news?"
"Your student...was that Kyungsoo? Jisoo?" She started.
"It's Youngsoo." You corrected her.
"Ah! Yeah. Youngsoo. Well, Youngsoo probably called our boss last night and told him to fire you. Big boss said if you want to keep your job, you need to talk to that Myungsoo. I mean Youngsoo."

Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened. Fire you?! But everything was okay last night! Didn't you two already sorted out things?!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT KID?!"
"What happened? Last night, you were smiling at your phone and is all happy so I thought it went well, but now he wants you to get fired."
"THAT KID IS CRAZY AS HELL! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM! I'LL KILL HIM!" You said walking into your room.

You quickly took a bath and put on whatever you first saw. You went out and straight to the front door.

"Y/N-ah! You haven't eaten breakfast yet." Areum said as you open the door.
"I can't eat thinking I'm about to get fired because of that kid! Eat well. I'll see you later after I kill him. Bye." You told her and went out.

On the way, you thought of what you would tell him. He's really weird and all. But, this one is definitely not tolerable. You can't get fired just because you were late.

You were ready to spit words at him when you opened the door of their apartment. You had your war face on as you opened the door fiercely. Unfortunately, you realized he's not home alone. There are 3 boys sitting on the couch looking at you. You know what they're thinking, "Who is this girl who suddenly opened the door looking like she's going to kill somebody?". You slowly fixed your posture and put off your war face.

"Oh! Y/N-ah! You're here. I thought you don't have any session today with Young-ah?" Daeho said walking towards you from the kitchen.
"Where is he?" You asked him awkwardly knowing there are 3 boys looking at you after witnessing your embarrassing moment.
"I saw him go out earlier. I think he's going to that bookstore again." One of the boys answered.
"Jinjja? He really likes books. Do you want directions to that bookstore, Y/N-ah?" Daeho said.
"Yes please."

Daeho told you how to get to the bookstore and you quickly left after. You can be friendly enough to greet the other 3 boys, but now isn't a good time, especially after that awkward moment. As you entered the bookstore, you realized it's a big one. How are you going to find him here? What kind of books does he read?

"Excuse me." You were looking around when someone tapped your shoulder making you turn around. His voice and accent is familiar.
"Yes?" You asked the man wearing a white jacket and a face mask.
"This might sound weird but I need to ask you this. Yesterday, did you bought a white dress?" He asked you.

You stared at him for a while and moved closer to look at his eyes better. The hood of his jacket is making hard for you to see him better. But, you're sure, 100% sure it's him. It's the same voice and accent. It's the same eyes you've always seen too. His scent is the same too.

"Could it be..." You said as you slowly remove his face mask.
"It's really you, my favorite Carat!" He said smiling.

You were too speechless. You can't even move. You were just staring at him. You met him yesterday. Today, you see him again. This must be fate! If not, let's just assume it is.

"I forgot to ask your name. I don't think I thanked you enough yesterday."
"N-no. It's okay. Actually, as a Carat, meeting you personally is probably the best part of my life."
"Jinjja? Well, as S.coups, seeing you again today is the best part of my career."

And, your blush is back! Why are you getting so lucky nowadays?! Is there something aju nice you did 10 years ago that you're getting rewarded greatly now?!

"YAH! JAGIYA!" You heard someone to your right shout.

You hesitantly looked away from S.coups and looked at the person. You saw him getting scolded at by the personnel but he just continued walking towards you. Ofcourse it's that crazy kid, Youngsoo.

"I didn't know you like books too, jagi." He said putting his arm around your shoulders.
"Jagi?" Seungcheol asked as you asked him too. "What jagi?!"
"Wae, jagi? Just because you're with another boy, you want to deny our relationship?" Youngsoo asked you.
"What relationship?! I'll never even like you! I'm about to lose my job because of you! How dare you call me jagi!" You told him putting his arm off your shoulders.
"Wait. What's happening?" Seungcheol asked.
"Ah. Sorry. This kid here is my student. He's not my boyfriend or anything, okay?" You assured him earning a nod from him.
"I told you I'm not a kid!" Youngsoo protested.
"You are! And you're crazy!"

He suddenly pulled you and hugged you. In front of Seungcheol. In that bookstore. Seriously.

"Uri Y/N-ah, why are being like this to me?! Don't you love me anymore? I told you she's my sister that's why I drove her home! Don't be mad at me anymore please! I love you so much! Please don't leave me! I can't live without you!"

He started sobbing making everyone in the bookstore look at you. You know some of them might not understand what he's saying but you see foreigners in the bookstore too. They surely understand what he said. And, it isn't true. Why is he even doing this?! More importantly, why does he have to do this in front of S.coups?!