2.3.1: Jealous S.coups

You sat between Wonwoo and Soonyoung at the back while Seungcheol is in the other van. Mingyu said you two should be apart for a while so you'll realize you like him more. Ofcourse he's just teasing you but the others joined in and you ended being really apart.

Now you awkwardly sit here between them because Soonyoung is drawing some confusing stick figures you think is their choreography, and Wonwoo...well, Wonwoo is still cold towards you but he laughs at the boys' jokes. Maybe he just doesn't like you you thought. You can't force him to like you. You just hope he doesn't glare at you because it's scary.

"Y/N-ah, you look sleepy. Have you slept well last night? I'm sorry for bothering you with questions last night." Jihoon, who is sitting in front of Soonyoung, told you.
"What? No. I slept well. It's not really a big deal. I love helping you out." You replied.

Minutes later, Soonyoung is already consumed with music from his earphones while Wonwoo is just looking out the window. The rest of the boys are asleep except for Jisoo who is reading something. You really feel sleepy now. It's taking too long to get to wherever you need to go. You realized this is their second MV shooting you know. You tried concentrating on remembering their previous MVs to fight the slumber but you can't help it. You yawned wide catching Wonwoo's attention. You immediately looked away from him blushing. It was quite embarrassing.

"Here. Sleep." He said resting your head on his shoulder.
"What?" You asked him shocked with his action. Now he's being kind again.
"Shut up and just sleep."

You don't want him to get angry at you so you just obeyed him. You fell asleep seconds after.

You woke up later with Wonwoo's cheek leaning against the top of your head while your head is on his shoulder. The boys are gone, but Seungcheol is there staring at you blankly.

"Oppa,"
"Slept well?" Seungcheol asked you, and you knew he's not happy.
"Uhhh..." You tried pulling away from Wonwoo but he immediately put your head back on his shoulder.
"I said just sleep. You're tired." He told you almost whispering, still looking asleep.
"Wonwoo, we're here." Seungcheol said firmly waking him up.
"Hyung! Uhhh...Mianhae..." Wonwoo looks shockedksHe immediately got off the van leaving you with Seungcheol.

You don't know why Wonwoo apologized to Seungcheol. You don't know why he is acting cold to you. You don't know where you are. You don't know why Seungcheol is staring at you right now like you committed every unforgivable sin on earth.

"Let's go. They're waiting." He said extending a hand to you.
"Are you mad at me?" You asked him out of nowhere. You don't even know why you asked that.
"Why would I be mad at you?"
"Because..."
"I'm jealous, ok? Let's go now. Come on. Let's talk about it later." He said taking you hand leading you out of the van.

You don't know what to feel. Did he just say he's jealous?! As what? Just as your bestfriend? Or does he...oh come on, Y/N! Be realistic. He's an idol with a lot of fans. You're just one of those fans. Alright. You're not just one of them. You're his bestfriend, but still...you're just a potato too lucky you met an almost perfect boy and his almost perfect friends also known as Seventeen.

"Y/N-ah! Come here!" Jihoon called out shouting your name.

You're in a leisure park surrounding a lake. And, just by looking around, you know they're already preparing for the MV shooting. You walked to Jihoon, Seungcheol just behind you.

"Y/N-ah, let's go biking. The bicycles are already there waiting for us!" Dokyeom said excitedly.
"Don't you still have to film your music video?"
"You slept long enough to let me finish my scene before you wake up." He said grinning.
"Oh..."
"Let's go!~" He said taking your hand before running.

Ofcourse you ran too or else you'll be dragged by him. You looked back at the other boys. You saw Seungcheol giving you a sweet smile. He's not mad. He's just jealous.