3.1.1: Drunken Confession

WOAAAH!~ THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS FCKING IT!!! Sorry. I just needed to say that because I can't control my feels!~ I'm so excited to tell what's going to happened!!!

Spoiler: There will be 713 words in this chapter! ㅋㅋㅋ don't mind me. I'm crazy.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"Oh. Y/N-ah?!" Nara called you as you opened the door to your office.
"Yeah?" You said turning to face her.

You thought no one is around anymore because it's past 10 already. Only the guard is in the building. Well, you thought that way until now.

"Why are you still here?"
"Uhhh. I left my keys here. I forgot to take it with me earlier. You?" You replied.
"I finished some paperworks for Friday. I'm about to go home now. Do you want to come along? I'll wait for you downstairs."
"Yes. Sure. I'll just get my keys." You told her before entering the office.

Instead of just sitting in Youngsoo's room earlier just as usual, he decided to cook for you. He's a good cook you realized. He also told you about his brother who he used to take care of. He said his brother died on March 26, 2015. We both know that special day, probably the day for a Carat like you. That day was the worst day for him.

"Let's go, unnie!" You told Nara as you approached her outside the building.
"You shouldn't be out at night. You should be sleeping. We should be sleeping." She said as you both walk to the bus stop.
"Yes. We should be."
"Wait. Y/N-ah, how did you meet Vernon and why was he here? He was like 'I need to take her with me'. OMO! WAIT! ARE YOU DATING?!" She said imitating Hansol before asking you if you're dating.
"Mwo? Are you crazy? Hansol oppa would never date me. He's too good for me." You said laughing at her.
"Then...are you two already a thing?! YAH! Y/N-AH! Why do you do this to your pitiful unnie?! Date anyone in Seventeen but not Vernon! You're hurting my heart!" She said dramatically pretending to cry.
"Unnie,"
"Just kidding!~ But seriously, what are you two?" She said acting normal again.
"We're just friends."
"JINJJA?! YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HIM?! CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH HIM TOO?!"
"Ofcourse."
"WOAH! That would be...the death of Im Nara."

Soon, you had to go home separately because she rides a different bus. You headed home alone thinking about Seventeen. You haven't called any of them. They haven't called you either. They're probably still busy.

You looked at your phone to check the time. Just as you were about to put it back in your bag, it rang. Someone's no longer busy.

"Oppa, how's the showcase?" You asked as you answered the call.
"I miss you, Y/N-ah. Where are you? Shouldn't you be home now?" Seungcheol's voice is strange.
"How did you know I'm not yet home? Where are you?" You said looking around you to see if he's around.
"I'm here! Outside your house! I kept ringing the doorbell! Where are you?" He said like he's rapping or something like that.
"What? Wait for me. I'm coming."
"Faster, Y/N-ah. I miss you so much already!"
"Are you okay, oppa?!" You asked him sensing something about his voice.
"Ofcourse! Better than I had ever been!"
"Fine. I'm coming."

You quickened your walking pace. You quickly reached the house and saw Seungcheol sitting on the floor leaning against the door.

"Oppa! Why are you sitting there?! Get up!" You told him.
"You get down." He whispered almost inaudibly.
"What?"
"Come here." He said pulling you down.

You ended up stumbling. He just chuckled stupidly and smiled at you. Only then did you noticed the bottles of soju beside him.

"Yah! Are you drunk?!" You asked him almost shouting.
"I love you." He said before kissing you.

You froze on spot because of the kiss. You are awkwardly seated on the floor while he is leaning towards you, his hand pulling you close. He soon pulled away and smiled.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Kill me now!~ Woah!~ Idk. Idk anymore. My stupidity is causing my heartbeat to quicken. I hate it. Someone call the doctor. I feel traumatized ㅋㅋㅋ