4.9: Never Fall Apart

"Mingyu-ya, just one last pancake. Come on!~ I'm still hungry." Seungkwan pleaded as the three of you walked into the company building.
"Mwo?! Mingyu-ya?! Am I younger than you?!" Mingyu asked Seungkwan with a threatening look.
"Ani. That's not what I mean. You just look so young for your age!" Seungkwan complimented him.

You know he just said that for the pancake. You wanted to listen to them, but you got distracted. This is your first time here and the place is a little confusing yet beautiful.

There are a lot of hallways you're sure you'll get lost if you come here alone. They are some employees on the hallways. Some of them know you so they greeted you. They are the ones you met during the MV shooting in the leisure park.

"I know. I am the most handsome and young-looking idol on earth, but it won't get you any pancake." Mingyu told Seungkwan making him scowl.
"I hate you!"
"Same here!" Mingyu said wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "Yah. You okay?"
"Ne. I'm just stunned with this place."
"Wae? It's too beautiful?"
"Yeah." You said nodding.
"But you're more beautiful than this place. It should be the one stunned." He said grinning at you.

He led you upstairs where the others are practicing according to him. Seungkwan is still asking for pancakes behind you. Mingyu is just humming holding the big bag of food. As you walked down a hallway, you heard someone yelling. As you continued walking, it got louder like whoever is shouting is mad. You heard someone yell back too.

"Sh*t." Mingyu whispered before leaving you and the bag behind.
"What is it, oppa?"
"Stay there, Y/N-ah. I'll be back." He said and went into a room at the end of the hallway.
"What happened?" Seungkwan asked you as he walked to you.
"I think there's a fight happening in that room." You told him pointing at the room Mingyu entered.
"MWO?! AISH! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" He then ran into the room too.

You stood there not knowing what to do. They looked alarmed. Just a few seconds later, the door opened and the yelling became clear to you. The yelling is just cursing and calling names. It's Jihoon and Wonwoo. And, the last yell came from Seungcheol.

"I SAID STOP ALREADY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SO YOU'LL STOP?!"
"LEAVE! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE! JUST LEAVE THE GROUP, STUPID!" Wonwoo shouted as he went out of the room.

His face is red with anger. For a moment, you felt scared he'll punch you or something, but when he saw you, he just looked away and walked away.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE! WE'RE NOT DONE YET! YOU MORON!" Jihoon shouted as he ran after Wonwoo.

He didn't seem to notice you. You're curious now. And, worried. What were they fighting about?! What was it that made Wonwoo tell Seungcheol to leave Seventeen?! You hear your heart pounding like crazy. They can't fall apart. They just can't.