Love Or Fame ~ Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Lexi's P.O.V*

~New York~

So finally, I'm back home. Even though I had fun on tour, it felt great to wake up in my big room with lavender walls, a bubble chair hanging from the ceiling, purple carpets and in my big bed with purple sheet with the zebra stripes on it.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine. When I was done, I went downstairs to get something to eat before I go to the dance studio to learn the choreography for my new video. When I went in the kitchen, I saw someone already cooking. At first, I was a little scared but then I noticed that it was my wonderful cousin Prisca (@prisca_miezi).

Me: Hey!

Prisca: Lexi! Hey! *runs to hug me* I missed you! How was the tour?! How's Keyarra(@diggystoryss), Torion, Marqus, Zendaya, Chad, Serina (@diggyslemonade) and-GTO-

Me: woah! Slow down *laughs* They're all great. The tour was great. Everything was just...great. *laughs*

I stayed there for about and hour and talked to Prisca about the tour, the fans, my friends, all the interviews. Then, I went to the studio. I'm really excited for later! I'm gonna be on 106&Park!! This is my first time being on the show and it's always been one of my dreams.

*6:00 ~ on 106*

Bow Wow: yo yo yo! It's ya boy Mr. 106 here in the building with the beautiful Angela Simmons standing beside me! Ang tell em wassup for today!

Angela: well you already know we got the beautiful and talented Alex in the building! She's here to talk about her new single, new projects. She has a new clothing line as well and I absolutely love it! More when we get back!

Ang & Bow Wow: Don't go nowhere!

*after commercial break*

Bow Wow: we're here with the beautiful Alex who is much taller in person

Me: *laughs* hello

*Crowd screams*

BW: How you doin?

Me: I'm great and you?

BW: I'm good, I'm good! So, the tour just ended. Tell us a little about that.

Me: well it was great! The fans were great! I'm just so happy that I got the chance to experience that with such wonderful people! Not just the fans, but my friends! It was truly a dream come true.

Angela: so you know I love fashion

Me: *smiles* yes. I love your outfit btw

Angela: thank you! I love yours too! So I just wanted to say that I love your new fashion line. I was on your website LexiFearless.com and I saw the cutest shoes and purses! Everything was cute. I showed Vanessa and we were like we're definitely gonna be ordering one of everything from that site. *laughs*

Me: :) thank you! That means a lot my team and I have worked very hard on that and it feels good to have so many people already in love with it. Thank you!

BW: So can you list like 5 of your favorite singers and 5 of your favorite rappers?

Me: 5 rappers and singers? Rappers: Nicki Minaj, Diggy, Drake, A$ap Rocky, and Jay-Z. Singers: Zendaya, Chris Brown, Cassie, Aaron, Beyonce

BW: have you worked with any of them?

Me: well I worked with Zendaya and we've become close. Chris, Aaron and Cassie. I haven't worked with the others yet but I would love to!

Angela: so Alex, did you hear the rumors about you and Torion Sellers going out? Is that true?

Me: *laughs* yes, I heard that. See, the keyword there is "rumors." That's all it is. Torion and I aren't going out. We're just really close friends. I know that that's what you always hear when people ask celebrities if they go out but I can guarantee you that we are just friends.

BW: so ladies, Torion is still single. Fellas, Lexi is still single too! But make sure y'all come correct!

Me: yes! I'm a little picky, not just anybody. I mean, come correct and if his swag right, he can come get me *laughs* he has to be a gentleman!

BW: you hear that fellas? So any celebrity crushes?

Me: *smiles* um...nooo *laughs*

BW: look at how you blushin though! Who is it? Ok imma just list a few guys. It's not Torion.

Me: *laughs* really? We're gonna do this? Just put me on the spot like this?

BW: yes so we know it's NOT Torion.

Me: *sigh* nooo, no it's not Torion

BW: Trevor Jackson?

Me: I mean, I think he's cute but no, not Trevor.

BW: so you don't think Torion's good looking too?

Me: *laughs* I do but he's my best friend so I just see him as a little brother nothing else *laughs*

BW: oh okay. Marqus?

Me: no he's also my really close friend.

BW: Ang, help me out.

Angela: Diggy?

Me: *laughs* OMG

BW: it's Diggy?!

Me: I mean, he is cute and seems really sweet *laughs* why you gotta do this to me? I thought we were friends! *laughs*

BW: Diggy if you watchin, holla at my girl Lexi man *laughs*

Me: wow

BW: *laughs* well Lexi, it was a pleasure having you with us today. Thank you for coming!

Me: *laughs* thank you for having me

BW: look at her. She still blushin! *hugs me*

Me: OMG stop *laughs/hugs him & Angela*

BW: more 106 when we get back! Don't go nowhere!

I had a really great time with Bow Wow and Angela today. Bow Wow's extremely funny and Angela's extremely sweet. This is my second time meeting Bow Wow but it was great finally meeting Angela. Now, I'm headed back to my house or as I like to call it, my castle.