Chapter 60

*Lexi's P.O.V*
*4 hours later*

Diggy: you okay babe?

Me: yeah

Diggy: *kisses me* that was amazing *rolls off of me* I love you so much, Lexi

Me: *smiles* I love you too

Diggy: come here *pulls me closer*

My head was on his chest and he held me close.

Diggy: thank God Spin's @ his house *laughs* damn you loud

Me: *blushes & covers my face* Daniel

Diggy: hey *moves my hands* I loved every second of it though *kisses me*

Me: *smiles* me too

Then we fell asleep.

*Morning*
I woke up smiling. That hasn't happened in a while. Last night was all that was on my mind. His touch, his lips, his body, everything. I seriously waited this long to sleep with him? Unreal. It was just perfect. I turned to the side he was sleeps on and...he wasn't there....okaaay.

Me: where'd he go?

This was all too familiar. I'm not accusing him of anything, but the last time I woke up & he wasn't next to me. He was with Logan.

Me: always leaving when I'm sleeping -_-

Anyway, I got up, went to the bathroom to shower and everything else in my hygiene routine, then went downstairs.

Me: Dan?

No answer. He wasn't even there. Then, someone opened the door. I thought it was Diggy but it was just Spin.

Spin: what up lil mamma!!!

Me: oh, hey Spin

Spin: wow no enthusiasm. What's wrong?

Me: nothin. Just a little tired. That's all.

Spin: I'm sure you are

Me:...what?

Spin: he got you worn out huh?

Me: *blushes* OMG

Spin: HAHAHA NASTYYYY *says it like in Nasty Girl*

Me: *laughs* shut up Spin *walks in the kitchen*

Spin: *laughs* anyway, where ya man @?! *follows me*

Me: *shrugs* I don't know. Spin?

Spin: yeah

Me: I'm not saying he's w/ her, but the last time I woke up and he wasn't here-

Spin: I know. But he wouldn't do that again. He's not stupid.

Me: ...yeah

The door opened again. This time, it was Diggy. He was probably on the phone b/c I heard him talking.

Diggy: *laughs* yeah...okay, okay, okayyy *laughs*

Then he walked in the kitchen.

Diggy: hey babe! Hello?...yeah, imma call you back...bye *hangs up*

Spin: imma holla @ you later iight? You need some time w/ ya lady

Diggy: *laughs* yeah

Spin left. Diggy had McDonalds bags with him.

Diggy: *smiles* hey beautiful

Me: *smiles* hey

I guess he felt a vibe.

Diggy:...what's wrong?

I was about to say "nothing", but he saw through me.

Diggy: don't say nothing. Tell me.

Me:...it's just that the last time I woke up and you weren't here, you were with Logan.

Diggy: but I wasn't there this time babe. I went-

Me: I know. I'm not saying you we're there. It just brought back that memory I can't seem to forget.

He just stood there staring at me not saying anything.

Me: anyway, you're here now right?! *smiles/walks over to him* now let's eat!

I took the bags from him to put on the table but before I could, he held my hand.

Diggy: Lexi

Me:...yeah?

Diggy: I'm sorry. You can't trust me and that's all my fault. But I promise, we'll work in it & I won't do anything to hurt you again.

Me:...we'll work on it.

*Diggy's P.O.V*
After eating, Lexi & I decided to go shopping. We were going in almost every store in Soho. R.I.P to every store we went into. We were really enjoying each other's company. This hasn't happened in a while.

Me: so where to next?

Lexi: what? *laughs* you wanna go in more? Do you see how many bags we're holding?

Me: we can just put em in the car then. I need more sneakers *laughs*

Lexi: you & your sneaker obsession

Me: c'mon imma get us both Jordans

Lexi: *laughs* seriously Diggy?

Me: seriously. Now let's go ma. Those shoes aren't gonna buy themselves!

Lexi: keep calm *laughs*

Me: I'm chill though. I'm chiiiiilllll

We stepped out of the store we were in and we headed back to my car. After putting what felt like millions of bags in, we headed to the sneaker store. As we were walking, she kept making fun of me and my "sneaker obsession." We just kept laughing when someone called me. At first, I thought it was a fan. Then they called me again. That's no fan. That voice was too familiar. I turned around and there she was...Logan.