Love or Fame ~ Chapter 29

Chapter 29

*Lexi's P.O.V*

So I called everyone in my crew and I'm not surprised that they were all busy. I guess I'll just be spending the day home today and just relax.

*Phone rings*

Me: hey

Diggy: hey beautiful. Open the door I'm outside

Me: :) great *opens door* heyy *hugs/kiss him*

D: ooo well hello to you too baby *smirks*

Me: so what's up?

D: just wanted to see my angel again

Of course, like always, he made me blush.

D: *laughs* I love making you blush.

Me: well you always do that

D: It's my job. Anyway, how's your day going.

Me: kinda boring. I wanted to go out w/ my crew again since we haven't went out together in a while. Unfortunately, that won't happen because they all have plans.

D: oh you don't wanna hang w/ me anymore. Ok I see how it is. That hurts *laughs*

Me: *laughs* stop it. You know I love being with you. I just wanted to spend some time with my crew again.

D: I understand. I'm just messing w/ you hun. So...you're free for the day?

Me: mhm

D: so...*kiss my neck* we can do some things *smirks*

Me: *laughs* Diggy

D: *laughs* I know, I promised we'd go slow. I'm not gonna force you to do what you don't want to. But...you're all mine? :)

Me: :) yes *kisses him* I'm all yours

D: great

Me: Digg, it's not that I don't want to, trust me, I do. Just...not yet.

D: I know babe. I know. Can I ask you something?

Me: anything

D: are you saying no because you're scared...maybe nervous? Or are you just not sure that I won't do anything to hurt you again? I promise that I won't break you heart again Lexi. Just...trust me.

Me: I do trust you now. We've moved on. I honestly was thinking about that. I was also nervous too.

D: well thank you for trusting me. About you being nervous, don't be. You'll be fine. I promise *smiles*

Me: *smiles*

He was leaning in for another kiss when his phone rang.

D: *sigh* sorry *answers phone* hello?...no I didn't get any calls. Why? Wassup?... Miley's what?!...I'm on my way.

Me: what happened to Miley?

D: she's in the hospital. I'm gonna go see her okay? I'll call you.

Me: no I'm coming with you

D: thanks babe. C'mon.

We walked out, got in the car, and drove to the hospital.