Chapter 110

What do I say? How do I say it? I gotta tell him. Diggy and I haven't been talking since I moved out but I gotta talk to him. I gotta tell him. I'm actually nervous. How do I tell him? I mean, he should've known when I took the test. Instead, Jason knew instead. He's gonna feel some type of way about that. I honestly wasn't thinking about that at the time. Anyway, I have to tell him still. When? How? How exactly can I tell Diggy that the father of the baby is actually - *ohhh these hoes ain't loyal* my thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I checked to see who was calling. The name on the screen was someone I didn't really expect to call, "Haven." I mean, I know we have plans to work on a song, but I thought he'd just wait on my call that I've forgotten to make. "Damn," I mumbled. "I forgot to call him," I said before answering. "Hello?" "Heyy, Alex," he said a bit anxious but hesitant. "Hey Haven," I replied. "How you doin," he asked. "I'm okay. How are you?" "I'm good. You're just okay? What's wrong," he asked. I thought he would've asked about the song by now. Maybe later in the conversation he'll bring it up. "Oh, well I've just been really busy with so many things. I haven't really had time for...me," I lied. "Really? Well let's change that today. You need a break! Let's just go hangout. Don't worry, it's not a date. Just two friends enjoying the day," he said. I thought about it for a few seconds. "Umm-" "c'mon. You know you wanna get out," he said. He's right. I do wanna get out. I do need a break. With Chris around, who knows how hectic my life's gonna get? Especially when the news gets out. & Logan's getting out soon...I think. Let me enjoy this time while I still have it. "Okay, I'll come with you," I replied. "Great," I can tell that he was smiling. "Well, just text me your address and I'll be there in about...30 minutes. Is that good?" "Yeah, that's good." "Okay, see you soon," he said. "See you soon," I replied. We then hung up. "I should go get ready," I thought to myself.

*An Hour Later*

"I'm serious! Then I just rolled down the hill! Everything seemed like it was in slow motion," he said. I couldn't stop laughing at the story Haven was telling me about how he fell off of his skateboard. The way he demonstrated everything except the fall was hilarious I've been with him for about an hour now and I haven't stopped laughing. He's just so funny! "So," he said getting serious. "What's really goin on w/ you," he asked. "I told you. I've just been-" "the truth. Yeah, you've been occupied with some stuff but I doubt it's work related." "What makes you say that," I asked. "Well, you seem like a pretty strong girl with a great head on your shoulders. I don't think you'd let work get to you that much. Yeah, I know it can be overwhelming, but I can tell there's more. That night we met, you were smiling, but I know that behind that smile, that beautiful smile, you were hiding something. Now, you don't have to tell me what it is if you don't want to, but am I right? Is there something else?" Was it that obvious? Or was he just that good? I didn't say anything. I nodded instead. "Okay. Like I said earlier, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I know we just a few nights ago. But, just know that if you ever wanna talk, I'm all ears," he said with a smile. Seeing his smile caused me to smile too. Not just that, but he was just being so sweet. "Thank you," I said. "For what?" "Just for being...so...sweet. I don't think there's been a time that I've been around you and I'm not smiling or laughing," I said. "Well, I hope that the day that you don't do that never comes b/c I love seeing you smile. & I'll do anything I can to make sure I see it all the time," he said smiling at me. He actually made me blush. That hasn't happened in a while. "I actually wanna know what's gotten you so upset though. I know what I said and I don't wanna force you to talk if you don't want to, but I wanna know what's causing such an angel to feel the way you do. I wanna help," he said. "It's a long story," I said. "Well I've got all day," he said. "& like I said earlier, I'm all ears." Wow. He's amazing. "I swear, this stays between us," he said. "C'mon." He took my hand and we headed back to his car.

*an hour later*

"That's so wrong," he said. Haven took me to this beautiful lake that we were sitting in front of on a blanket. He sat there listening to my story, that I just and not once did he interrupt me. He's a great listener. He's really sweet. "Listen, I don't wanna tell you what to do, I'm just giving advice okay? If someone just keeps hurting you and they just do it over and over like they don't even care, then that's not the right person for you. You deserve someone who will make you laugh and feel special not just because they feel like that's what will make things better, but because they want to. That's all I have to say. And let's not forget about your baby. You got that to look forward to." I sat there thinking about what he just said and he's right. "It's a good thing you-" Haven sentence was cut short. There was a shadow figure next to us. We looked up and there Diggy was just standing there. I didn't say anything, & neither did he. I just sat there staring at him waiting for his questions, & he just stood there looking at me & Haven. "...hey," was all he said.

@ least 8 comments. I'm here bored in gym class so I decided to finish and post this! :)