Will She Make It?

So right now, it's 2AM and I'm still not sleeping. I'm writing and watching Hey Arnold. I'm tryna sleep on this plane tomorrow y'all. I can't just sit in one place like that for 3 hours 45 minutes. Some of you know I get bored easily so that's not gonna work out for me lol so I'm tryna stay up a little longer & sleep on that flight. If I don't end this tonight, I'll do that when I get back, but I don't wanna leave and keep you in suspense for 2 weeks so here you go!

An hour had passed and they sewed Lexi back up but she still didn't wake up. They said they'll be "watching her closely" to see if anything changes. Right now, her pulse was a little weak, but getting better, they say. Even though that's a bit of good news, I was still very nervous. I want them both to live, but my decision was to save Lexi. I love Dwayne, and that's so wrong that I would save her instead, but we could make another baby, I hope. Not that any baby could replace Dwayne, who's in here sleeping right now, but you know what I mean. There is no other Lexi. There's no one like her. That's why she's so special. She's just irreplaceable. Yeah, I messed around with at least two girls while we were apart, but they were nothing like her still. I wasn't even looking to get into another relationship at the time. They were just...friends with benefits, really. Nothing really special there. But back to Lexi, I need her in my life. I sat there holding her hand and talking to her hoping she would wake up and reminiscing on the fun times. Suddenly, I felt her squeeze my hand a little. I looked up and she just laid there with a small smile staring at me. "Hey," she whispered. "Hey! You're up! It's about time! You scared me to death baby girl. Don't ever do that again." She chuckled a little. "Sorry I scared you," she replied. "They thought you weren't gonna make it. There were some complications and-" "complications? What complications? Where's Dwayne?!" I pointed to the little baby wrapped up in a blue blanket in the bassinet on the other side of her bed. As soon as she saw him, as expected, she started crying. "Oh my gosh, Digg, he's perfect." I kissed her hand an replied. "And he's all ours." She looked back at me & just stated into my eyes, but I swear she was looking into my soul. "What is it?" "Nothing, I just...I just...love you," she said. "You helped make our oh so handsome son and this is definitely the happiest day of my life & I thank God, & you for that." I looked over @ our son & smiled too. "It's my pleasure." "I've been thinking," she continued. "About what?" "Well, before you told me about the restraining order, I was planning on going to L.A until it was safe to come back, but then I thought about something else. New York has something that L.A doesn't." "What's that?" She paused for a few seconds before replying. "You." She took my hand again. "Diggy, I love you so much. & yeah, I miss what we had. I guess I was only lying to myself when I said I only loved you as a friend because I love you so much more than just a friend. You were my best friend and my partner in everything. No, we weren't perfect, but we were perfect for each other. When you came into my life, it was heartbreaking sometimes, but it was also an amazing, magical journey. Now, look at our son. He needs us. He needs you. I need you." "We need each other," I replied. She smiled. "Exactly. So to answer your question about taking you back, my answer is yes. While I was with Haven, I was starting to love him, but it just wasn't the same. There were times when he held me or kissed me, & it just didn't feel right. All I wanted sometimes was you. I just couldn't drop my pride or let go of the pain. But Digg, it's always been you." I smiled even bigger hearing all this. "And it's alway been you, Lexi." She slowly moved over and patted the spot beside her, motioning me to come beside her & I did just that. "I love you, Daniel." I smiled and replied "I love you more," then passionately and slowly kissed her. I got my baby back, we have a son now, & I just couldn't be happier.

Okay, I started writing this @ 2 this morning but then I fell asleep. Now I'm up @ 7 and I just hope that my plan worked and I fall asleep lol b/c I have to be really tired to sleep. Anyway, the last chapter will have to be when I come back so you have another chapter to look out for. Well, until next time JetSetters! Love youuu! Stay fly! Lol ;-*
You can probably still talk to me on kik tho: LisaFashionista.
Okay, deuces! <3