Chapter 85 ~ On A Jet W/ the General

So, I got enough feedback so I decided to give you a chapter. But from now on, no feedback, no chapter. Okay, here we go. Because if the great feedback, I decided to give you a long chapter soo her you go!

But RIP Shirley Temple! I LOVED watching her movies! I love when she'd say "oh my word" or "oh my goodness" & when she sang animal crackers in my soup! She's simply the best! ❤ #RIPShirleyTemple

*Friday Night ~ The Night We Leave*

Diggy and I have been at his parents house all day. We've had our laughs, shed some tears, but most importantly, spread the love. We all sat in the living room and they all went on about how much I've been missed. That's when some tears were shed. "Honestly, I never thought that I'd see Digg smile this big ever again," Mamma J said. "We all missed you sweetie," she continued as she took her napkin to wipe her tears. "We thou- well, everyone except Diggy, thought you were gone forever. Every time I'd think about you, I'd think of the smile you never fail to put on our faces. And the fact that we couldn't see you anymore really just broke our hearts. I'm really happy to have you back in our lives Lexi." At this point, almost everyone in the room was crying but also smiling a little. They were crying because of the pain they felt hut also because they were happy. It was a bitter sweet moment. Everyone was saying how much they missed and love me. Vanessa, who's expecting a baby, and Angela were sitting together, sobbing. Rev was comforting Mamma J. Russy, Miley, and JoJo were sitting together until JoJo got up and walked into the kitchen. Not because he didn't wanna be there, but because he was pretty emotional too. Diggy on the other hand was sitting with me with his arm around me. Yeah, he was emotional too. We both were. JoJo finally came back looking better than when he left. His eyes weren't as red. "I'm back," he said with a half smile. "Welcome back," I replied with a smile. "I just wanna say that I love each and every one of you with all my heart. There are no words to express my love for you. I also wanna thank you for not just accepting me, and being great friends, but for also being a wonderful second family to me." I wiped my tears and continued. "I love you all soo much," I said before looking at Diggy. "And I wanna thank you," I said wiping his tears. "For not giving up," I continued. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Babe, I'd never give up on you...on us. Part of me knew that you weren't dead. I had to try. I had to find you. It took four months, but I finally got you back." With that being said, he wiped your tears and kissed you. "Awwww," they all said. "I love you, Lexi," he said smiling. "I love you more, Dan," i replied. We continued talking and telling all these stories until Diggy said "well, it's time for us to go." They were a little disappointed but they knew what he had planned. I was the only one who didn't. The suspense was killing me. I really wanted to know where the hell we were going. "Bye, sweetie. Have fun," Mamma J said giving me a hug. "But not too much fun," she continued as she gave us a look. "Maaa," Diggy said laughing. "Boy, don't maaa me. I'm serious," she replied hugging him. "Ma, you killin my dude's vibe," JoJo said. "Forreal though," Diggy replied giving JoJo dap. "Smother Mother," Rev said. "Let em have all the fun they want," JoJo replied winking at both me and Diggy. This conversation kinda made me feel a little awkward, but it was funny at the same time. "But be careful," Vanessa said hugging you. Everyone except Mamma J and Miley were laughing. "Mom, why can't they have too much fun? So they don't get hurt? Is that why Nessi said be careful," Miley asked. We all looked at her, then at each other and laughed. "Miley, you are so cute," I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Later fam," Diggy said taking my hand and walking out. "We out this b-" he continued but was cut off by Mamma J. "Boy, you better watch that mouth," she yelled. "I'm sure Lexi does that for him," JoJo said. "JOJO! Can you not," I replied laughing. Diggy, with his dirty mind, said real low to me "it's gon be doin some stuff to you later though." "Oh my gosh," I said laughing and walking away to his car. He laughed and said to his mom "Ma, I was gonna say, we out this building. You see, you ain't let me finish." "Mmmmmhm! That's what you were gonna say," she replied sarcastically. He laughed and said "I love you Ma! I love all y'all!" "We love you both," Mamma J replied. With all that being said, Diggy and I got in his car, waved goodbye, and drove off.