Chapter 65

Didn't check for typos. Goodnight😁
*Diggy's P.O.V*

Me: *holds on to her wrist* babe, I know your mad at me for sleeping with her, but we moved passed that and I never did anything to hurt you again. This is just something from the past tryna stop us from moving forward. Don't let that happen, please. We've been through too much to just give up on us.

Lexi: Diggy, please-

Me: don't do this, Lexi. Please.

We were both crying.

Me: I love you so much. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you! I just...I don't know why I keep hurting you. I promised you that I wouldn't do it again. Please don't let this be it for us. It's not like I did it again. That doesn't make any of this okay, I know. I just...I don't know what to say right now. I want you & I need you in my life. I can't lose you again! Please...

She sighed then helped me up.

Lexi: get up

I stood up still holding her hands. She lifted my head so that I would look at her.

Lexi: I love you too. You're right, you didn't do anything this time. But it still hurts. & you're also right about us being through too much to just give up. We don't even know if it's true or if it's yours.

Me: so...does this mean that you won't leave me?

Lexi:...*kisses me* I won't leave you *wipes my tears*

Me: but...what if it is true and it is mine?

Lexi:...well then there's nothing I can do about that. We'll work something out, okay?

Me: *nods yes* thank you

Lexi: *hugs me* I love you Diggy

Me: I love you too baby

Lexi:....well, I'm going to bed

I wrapped my arms around her from behind as we headed upstairs. Have I mentioned that I love this girl?! I really do.

We laid in the bed and I held her close.

Me: can I stay here tonight?

Lexi:...yeah

I changed into what I left here and went back to lay beside her. I can tell she was still upset. She was much calmer now than she was earlier though. I hope Logan was lying. If she wasn't, I pray to God that this baby isn't mine.

*Hours Later*
I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what Logan said. I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs.

*phone rings*

Me: c'mon. Pick up, pick up, pick up.

Logan: heyyy

Me: *sigh* is it true?

Logan: is what true?

Me: c'mon Logan. Don't play games w/ me. Are you really pregnant? Tell me the truth.

Logan: yes Daniel. Yes I am.

Damn.

Me: *sigh* is it mine?

Logan: does it matter?

Me: what you mea- yes it matters Logan!

Logan: why? It's not like you're gonna want it anyway, so don't worry about my baby.

Me: I'm not ready for a kid but if this baby is mine, then I gotta step up and be a father Logan. I'm not gonna just walk out on a baby that might be mine.

Logan: and what about you & Alex?

Me: don't worry about that. We'll be fine. We love each other & nothing's gonna come between us so I advise you to stop trying? But is it mine?

Logan:...come over & I'll tell you

Me:....

Will he go over there? Leave feedback!