Chapter 53

*Chris P.O.V*
I gotta get Lexi away from Diggy. But how? He was real upset when he walked in on me and Lexi. Lexi said he cheated on her and when he rushed out, I'm sure he went back to the girl. Their bond seems kinda strong so I think imma have to try a little harder. Time to call my partner in crime. The one who's idea this was. My good friend Logan. She wants Diggy just as much as I want Lexi.

Logan: hello?

Me: Logan, new plan...

*Lexi's P.O.V*
I was in my room laying down, writing a new song. Music always made me feel better. Whenever I felt like everything was just crashing around me and no one was there, music was always my comfort.

"....baby I deserve more that empty words and promises. I believed everything you said & I gave you the best I had. So take a bow, cuz you've taken everything else. You played the part & like a star you've played it so well. So take a bow, cuz the scene is coming to an end. I gave you love & all you gave me was pretend. So now, take a bow...." (Leona Lewis ~ Take A Bow...just go w/ it lol)

I continued writing and singing. There were some tears shed but instead of wiping them, I ignored them and just let it all flow out like the lyrics to the song. When I listen to, or write music, I forget about everything. This time, I didn't forget about the pain. Everything was just...too much. I started crying a little more. Diggy kept calling but I didn't answer. I just couldn't talk to him right now. He's the reason I'm in this state of mind. I wanted nothing to do with him.

I heard someone knock my door. I know it's Spin, not only because we're the only two people here, but because his knock was the beat of Body Operator. I wiped my tears and went to open the door.

Me: wassup?

Spin: just came to check on you. Diggy says he's been calling you.

Me: yeah, I know

Spin: so *walks in* wyd?

Me: writing

He picked up my notebook and read the lyrics.

Spin: wow. I like this! Lemme hook you up w/ a beat. Let's go to the studio.

Me: *smiles* okay

We were in the studio and I was in the booth singing when Serina walked in.

Me: OMG!!!! *runs out the booth to hug her* SERINAAA!!!

Serina: OMG HEYYY!!!!

Me: I missed youuu!

Serina: I missed you tooo!!! I heard what happened! I tried to come and see you but my parents had me all-

Me: don't even worry about it! I'm good and now that you're here, I feel better *smiles*

Serina: *smiles/hugs me*

Spin: what, no love for me?

Me: *laughs* go over there before he throw a tantrum

Serina: *laughs* hey babe *hugs/kisses him*

The sat and talked a little then had a make out session. Great. I mean, they're cute and all but is my presence gonna ruin the mood? I don't want that. I know they missed each other so I decided to give them some space.

Me: I'll be back

Spin: okay

I stepped out and decided to go get some frozen yogurt.

Boy: hello, welcome to Pink Berry. May I take yo- *looks up* Nahh. You're Alex! You're Alex Ventura!

Me: *laughs* yes I am

Boy: oh my- nahh this isn't life *laughs* it's a pleasure meeting you.

Me: *laughs* it's a pleasure meeting you *looks at his name tag* Nathan

Nathan: *smiles* you're even prettier in person

Me: thank you

Nathan: can I get a quick picture with you? Please?

Me: yeah, of course!

We took two pictures together.

Nathan: so um, what can I get you Ms. Ventura?

I ordered my froyo and and had a seat. I was sitting down eating when I decided to get on twitter and tweet fans.

@ItsAlexVentura: hey angels! How y'all doin?! I haven't been on in a minute & I apologize but I'm back now!

Instantly, my mentions BLEW UP!

@VenturaForever: OMG ALEX! I MISSED YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! NEW MUSIC SOON?!

@ItsAlexVentura: *replies* definitely! & I love you more love!

@TeamVentura4LIFE: OMG ALEX! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEASE FOLLOW ME! I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 4EVER!

*RT/Reply

@ItsAlexVentura: got you angel! Thank you for the support & sorry for the wait! Love you!

I kept replying and retweeting when someone came to my table.

?: hey

Who is it? Diggy, Chris, Logan, or someone else? Leave comments! Enough comments = New chapter! Thanks!
But that ustream thooo!!! Made my night!