Love or Fame ~ Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Torion P.O.V* ~ (Been dating Akilah for a few weeks)

Akilah spent the night here last night. She's upstairs sleeping and I'm downstairs working on my new song Twerk Don't Hurt. That's when Lexi called.

Me: hey stranger

L: stranger? Boy do you know how many times I've called you? I haven't been answering my calls or returning them.

Me: you called me? Really Lexi?

L: um yeah! You think in lying?

Me: I just haven't seen any missed calls.

L: so are you calling me a liar?

Me: *laughs* I didn't say that Lexi

L: you didn't have to Torion

Me: all I'm saying is that I haven't seen any missed calls. But then again, I haven't really been on my phone and it hasn't been working all that great either.

L: so why don't you just get a new one?

Me: I will.

L: ok...I called you last night too!

Me: last night? I was um...busy.

L: you were busy?

Me: I was busy

L: mmmhm. Anyway, we haven't had a crew day out in a while so I was planning on inviting you, Zendaya, Keyarra, Serina, Chad, and Marqus. I feel like we haven't been together in a while, just our crew. You wanna come?

Me: umm...that sounds great but I wanted to spend the day with Akilah.

L: oh Akilah's coming over? Cool.

Me: actually, she spent the night.

L: ohh so when you said you were busy. You really were busy.

Me: *laughs* thanks for the invite though. Maybe next time?

L: yeah. Definitely. Well, later Torion.

Me: later Lexi.

Akilah came down.

Me: hey babe

A: sup?

Me: *laughs* you're such a morning person(sarcasm) so how'd you sleep princess?

A: great...I'm hungry.

Me: well we can make breakfast together

A: :) okay

Me: ok :)

*Chad P.O.V*

~Dancing With Muna~

Me: you can really dance

M: thanks you too

Me: thanks

M: but I think I'm the best dancer. If there was a contest between us, you know I would win.

Me: ohhh so you wanna go there? *laughs*

M: you know it's true

Me: sure

M: are you saying I won't win?

Me: I didn't say that. Now, can you do this?

We continued dancing. We were having so much fun.

Me: ok, ok, you might have some moves. But I'm still the king of dance hun.

Muna: well then I'm the queen.

Me: :) definitely.

*Marqus P.O.V*~Xavia's BF

We were sitting on the couch talking about the past, present, and the future. We talked about our goals. We talked about everything. I trust her so much. She's kind, caring and smart. I'm really happy to be with her.

Me: you know, I've never been this happy with any other girl I've been with.

Xavia: and I've never been happy with any other guy that I've dated. You're so sweet and down to Earth.

Me: I'm so happy we met. You're amazing. You make me smile everyday. The very second I see you, I'm instantly happier that second than I was the second before I saw you.

Xavia: I feel the same way when I'm with you. You make me feel special.

Me: you are special. *kisses her*