Chapter 39

Chapter 39
*Diggy's P.O.V*

I'm with my baby girl at Haven Rooftop, a beautiful restaurant in the city. Yes, we are on the roof. Lexi's looking at her menu and I can't help but stare. She's just so beautiful, so amazing. She makes me so happy. I'm happy that I decided to just live for me and make her mine. Honestly, I'm in love.

Lexi: what? *smiles*

Me: *smiles* you're just so beautiful Lexi.

Lexi: *blushes* Daniel

Me: *laughs* I love your dimples when you blush. I love everything about you. *takes her hand* I just wanna thank you.

Lexi: for what?

Me: for putting up with my BS. I mean, I put you through so much and you're still here. I know I didn't make things easy in the beginning and lately, I haven't been the best person to be around. I can be an ass sometimes, I know. Honestly, I would've left myself. But you stayed. I wanna thank you for that, for being patient, for being...you.

Lexi: Daniel, I agree that things were really bad in the beginning. & sometimes, you can get on my nerves with your attitude. But I told you, I'd rather walk in the dark with you than walk in the light alone. I'm not going anywhere. No matter how hard things may get, or how much your attitude gets to me, I'll still be right beside you. I love you.

Me: *smiles/leans in for a kiss*

~After Diner~

After we ate, Lexi and I walked around Time Square for a while, talked and made each other laugh like always. Then, we went back to her house.

Lexi: tonight was perfect

Me: it really was

Lexi: ughh my feet are killing me. Heels are a girls best friend and enemy sometimes.

Me: so frenemy?

Lexi: exactly *laughs* but you know I love my heels though.

Me: take the heels off. I'll massage your feet for you *sits beside her*

I was giving her a massage when it got quiet. I looked over at her and she was just staring at me smiling.

Me: what?

Lexi: you're just so amazing

Me: yeah, I give the best massages

Lexi: *laughs* I'm not talking about the massage Dan! Even though that is amazing too *laughs* I mean you're amazing. Your personality...everything.

Me: *smiles* thank you babe. I try. I mean, I'm not perfect. We both know that I make stupid mistakes. But who doesn't, right? *laughs* Russy used to tease me and say that I'll never get a girlfriend with my attitude. But look who's the single one. *laughs*

Lexi: *laughs* Daniel! That's mean.

Me: I'm mean? He was mean okay?

Lexi: boy, I used to watch Run's House. It was always you and JoJo messing with him. Not the other way around.

Me: *laughs* yeah, I guess I was kind of a bully then, huh?

Lexi: I guess so

Me: but I love him. We mess with each other and yeah, we fight, but at the end of the day, we love each other a lot.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I was talking to Diggy when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Spin.

~Text Covo~
Spin: yo yo yo! You home yet?

Me: why? Wassup?

Spin: well hello to you to lmao

Me: lmao HELLO SPIN! ;D

Spin: lmao much better. Anyway, I'm hungry Lexi... :(

Me: -_- so eat!

Spin: ummm ya boyfriend said he was gonna bring me something. I bet he forgot.

Me: oops lmao

Spin: go get me something woman!

Me: ummm no

Spin: but you love me :( I thought we were close. I even consider you as my baby sis now Lexi #Heartbroken!

Me: you'll live

Spin: WOW! Aight. I see how it is! I got you tho!
~End of Convo~

Diggy: so who got you smiling like that?

Me: your friend. Spin.

Diggy: oh damn, I forgot I told him I was gonna bring him something. He'll be alright.

Me: *laughs* that's what I said! He's a mess but I love him.

Diggy: yeah...so, can I stay over tonight?

Me: *smiles* of course

Diggy: *smiles* great *kisses me*

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. He was now serious. He leaned in for another kiss. This one was more passionate. The hand that wasn't over my shoulder, was caressing my thigh. His touch, his lips, were just so soft and gentle. We pulled away again.

Diggy: thank you for an amazing night babe

Me: *smiles* thank you. *kisses him again*

We pulled away and I was talking kinda low. Kinda like a whisper.

Me: I need to go change. I'll be back *kisses him again/gets up*

I got up and was about to go up the steps when he gently grabbed my wrist and whispered "can I come?" I turned around to face him. He started kissing my neck. I know I said I didn't want anything to happen yet but he was making it so hard to resist. After leaving another kiss on my neck, he whispered "please?" then continued. I took his hands and led him upstairs. He kissed me as soon as we got there and opened my door without breaking the kiss. While he kissed my neck, I felt him unzipping my dress. It eventually fell and he just stared for a second, smiled and went back to doing what he pleased with me. He picked me up and put me on the bed. We both got the top part of his outfit off. He stopped. Why the hell did he stop?

Me: wth? Why'd you stop?

Diggy: are you okay? You sure you wanna do this?

Me: *sigh* yes. Now, keep going and don't stop anymore please.

With that, he smiled, kissed my head and got up.

Me: wth are you doing Daniel?

Diggy: *laugh* chill babe *pulls out a condom* imma put this on. & I gotta use the bathroom *laughs/kisses me* I'll be back.

Me: you gotta use the bathroom? Seriously?

Diggy: *laughs* chill boo

Great. Just great. He does all that to me, gets me in the mood, then just stops? Ugh...great.

He finally came back out 5 minutes later and slowly walked over to the bed smiling. Noticed how I said SLOWLY. I hated how he was teasing me & he knew it. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

Diggy: what's wrong ma? You mad? *laughs*

Me: how you get me in the mood, stop what you were doing, then wanna walk over here slower than my grandma?

Diggy: *laughs* speaking of your grandma, I wanna meet your family.

Me: yeah, sure but for tonight, can you please meet me between the sheets? *pulls him closer*

Diggy: *smiles* my pleasure baby *kisses me*

He was leaving trail of kisses on my body. For his first time, he sure knew exactly what to do. He rolled me on top of him and tried taking my bra off. Then, something else interrupted. The bell rang.

Diggy: *sigh* damn

I put my robe on & we went downstairs to see who was ringing the bell. It's Spin.

Me: *opens door* what?

Spin: damn, took you long enough. I been out here for a good 5 minutes now. You stay treating me like Jehovah's Witness.

Diggy: what you want man?

Spin: what you mean what I want? You promised me food. Where ma food at Diggy?!

Diggy: seriously? You came over here for food?

Spin: well...not just that. I got bored. Why you look so pissed?

It got quiet and Diggy looked at me.

Diggy: we were in the middle of something

Spin: oh damn, y'all fighting again? *looks at me* what he do this time?

Me: we weren't fighting Spin but imma fight you if you don't leave.

Diggy: *laughs/hugs me from behind*

Spin: but I don't wanna leave

Diggy: why the hell not?

Spin: Roger brought that damn dog over to my house and the dog is psychotic.

Diggy: *sigh* fine

After a loud sigh, I walked upstairs to put my pj's on. Not long after that, I heard a knock on my door.

Me: come in

Diggy walked in and sat on my bed. He just watched me as I put away my dress and everything else he was in a rush to take off.

Diggy: babe

Me, continuing to pick my stuff up: yeah

Diggy: you mad?

Me: *sigh* not at all *fake smile* see?

Diggy: *sigh & walks over to me* baby, look at me *turns me to face him* I'm sorry, I know you're disappointed but I can't send him to my house b/c with everything going on with JoJo, it'll be hectic over there. & Roger's dog hates him now. He might even try to kill him this time *chuckles*

Me: *chuckles* yeah. *sigh* I'm not mad. I just...I am disappointed. I wanted it Dan. I wanted you.

Diggy: believe me, I wanted you too baby. But they'll always be a next time. I promise, it'll happen. *kisses me/walks out*