Chapter 47

*Still Diggy's P.O.V*

Diggy: WHAT THE HELL?

Chris was on top of Lexi under the sheet. I couldn't really see Lexi. Chris was blocking her. He laughed as he rolled off of her. She just laid there. Was she sleeping? Did she sleep with him?

*Lexi's P.O.V*

What happened? Why is the room spinning? I heard yelling and things breaking. What's going on? I turned and saw Diggy and Chris fighting.

Me: Diggy? Diggy, what are you doing?!

Diggy: shut up, Lexi!

Ooooo. No he didn't. He threw Chris on the floor and looked at me.

Diggy, walking towards me: how could you do this? I mean, I know I messed up but did you really have to sleep with him?!

Sleep with him? What the hell is he talking about?

Me: Digg, what are you-

I realized I was naked.

Me: OMG! Diggy, I don't -

Diggy: save it. I don't wanna hear it.

He was walking out but made sure he punched Chris one last time.

Me: DIGGY!

He didn't even turn back. He waked right out.

Me, crying: Chris, what the hell happened?! Did...did we-did you ra-

Chris: yup *winks*

Me: I...I don't remember anything

Chris: well that's because I drugged you, princess

Me: Chris-

Chris: *laughs* relax, we didn't do anything. I heard him running up the stairs and I wanted him to think that we did.

Me: why?!

Chris: why? Cuz I want you all to myself. With him in the way, that won't happen now will it?

Me: you think by doing this, I'll love you? It only makes me hate you, Chris!

Chris: you can't tell him

Me: why not?

Chris: cuz then I'll have to kill him...like I tried to kill JoJo

Me: you shot JoJo?!

Chris: *smiles* mmmhm

Me: why?!

Chris: beef between us. So, don't tell Diggy that we didn't sleep together, and I won't kill him. Okay? *smiles* byyye! *laughs/walks out*

He left. What am I gonna do? I need Diggy to know. Even though he hurt me, I didn't wanna hurt him like this. I wouldn't do that to him. I need to talk to him but I know he won't wanna talk to me. How can I let him know without him getting hurt? I got up and got dressed. I was going to find him. The room was still spinning. I managed to walk out the room but I didn't get far. I passed out by the door.

*Diggy's P.O.V*

How can she do this? I know I was wrong for cheating on her but did she really have to stoop to my level? She's better than that. This isn't something she would do. I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought I did. I drove to Logan's house.

Logan: *opens door*....

Me:...hey

Logan: what do you want, Diggy?

Me:...you

*Zendaya's P.O.V*

I just got back from tour. It was AMAZING! The fans were great! Everything was just great! I just left Roger's house and the next person I wanna see is my bestie, Lexi. I've been calling her but I wasn't getting her. I still drove to her house though. I have the keys.

~ LEXI'S HOUSE~

Me: LEXIIII!

No answer.

Is she not home? I ran upstairs.

Me: OMG LEXI!

She was out cold.

Is Diggy really gonna sleep with Logan again?