Chapter 78

Daniel: YOU REMEMBER?!?!

Me: *laughs* YEAH! *smirks* you got some magical lips there Mr. General

Daniel: HAHAAA! Well, you know how I do *laughs & kisses me*

He put me down and I immediately ran over to Serina and hugged her.

Me: HEYYY!!!!

Serina: OMG I MISSED YOUUU!

We were both crying.

Serina: we never gave up on tryna find you!

Me: *smiles & wipes her tears* I love you Ri *hugs her* I love you so much!

Serina: I love you too Lexi!

Spin: oh so I get no love?

Me: *laughs & hugs him* I love you too Young Graveyard! My ratchet friend *laughs*

Spin: *laughs* that's more like it

This felt so good. I had the people I live hugging me and I was able to hug them back without feeling like I'm hugging a bunch of strangers. I went without all this love for 4 months? I can't even imagine the pain they felt. I finally have my life back. I still find it funny how I remembered when Diggy kissed me. Like I said, he had magical lips lol.

Me: this feels so good. I finally remember! I'm back!

Diggy: it's great to have you back babe

Me: *smiles @ him*...now, we just have to his handle Logan & Brandon

We sat around the table and I told them everything from when I woke up to today with Logan's visit.

Daniel: she told me that it was her plan to bomb up the car. She didn't plan on getting you out though. That part was Chris' idea.

Me: speaking of Chris-

Daniel: he's in jail

Me: *smiles* oh wonderful. Now we need to get the rest

Daniel: this Damian guy you mentioned, where does he live?

I told him the address.

Me: but honestly, I don't think he was in on this. I mean I heard when Brandon was telling him about my situation. All he told him was that I was in an accident and I lost my memory. He didn't mention anything about the bomb and kidnapping me. Brandon didn't know I heard him talking to him so it's not like he did that because he knew I was listening.

Daniel: yeah, but we can't be too careful

Me: I know, I'm just saying I don't think he knew what was really going on.

Spin: so y'all ready to go kick some ass or nah? Cuz I'm pissed and we still here.

Me: *looks at Daniel* you ready?

Daniel: *smiles* been ready

We got up and got out.

Spin: damnnnn! Who's Lambo is that?!

Me: *laughs* well it's mine now

Spin: I see you

Me: *laughs*

I got in the Lamborghini and Spin, Serina, & Diggy went in Diggy's car.

*an hour later ~ Brandon's house*

We parked our cars and got out. I opened the door and we all walked in. We were quiet because we wanted to surprise Brandon. The first room we went in was the living room. No one was there. We took our time and went up to his room. We were surprised @ saw. He was having this make out session with Logan. They didn't even know we were there. I told Daniel, Spin, & Serina to wait for me in the hallway until I gave them the okay to come in.

Me: *clears throat*

Brandon: Tianna! Um...where wer-

Me: Logan, I thought you said you had a boyfriend. Daniel right?

Logan: yeah, so? I get bored w/ just one guy

Me: mhm...which slut doesn't, right?

Logan: EXCUSE ME?!

Brandon: Tee-

Me: I got a question for both of you lying asses. Who's Lexi?

They were SHOCKED!

Logan: what?!

Brandon: where were you?

Me: nah I asked a question first

Brandon: Lexi's...just a friend

Me: *laughs* OH REALLY?! Cuz I was talking to Daniel, MY boyfriend and he told me everything. Right Dan?!

Diggy walked in and put his arm over my shoulders.

Diggy: yeah babe

Logan: Dan-

Diggy: oh! Hey thot!

Me: *laughs* Spin, Ri!

Spin walked in laughing with Serina.

Spin: what up hoe?!

Me: it's about to be an episode of Jerry Springer and Maury up in here! But before we start the show, lemme introduce everyone. Spin, Digg, Ri, this is Brandon! Brandon, these are the people who are gonna help me kick your ass! But don't worry, it'll only hurt...a lot.

Logan: I'm not about to get beat up

She got up and ran but Serina grabbed her before she got to the door.

Serina: bitch where you thin you goin tho?

Logan tried to get away but she couldn't. Serina wouldn't let her. Suddenly, something fell out of Logan's shirt.

Logan: OH MY GOSH!

Leave Feedback

Vote

💕😘