No Need To Worry

"Lexi, I don't- I don't know if you realized, but our son is crying, & you're down here wasting time with him." He put his phone in his pocket, then ran upstairs. "Haven, you should go." He nodded. "Yeah. You're ri-" "SOOO, Haven, what are you doing here?" We turned around and saw Diggy walking down with Dwayne. "I- I uhh- I came to apologize for everything that went down that night. But I came to apologize to Lexi. I did what I came to do, I'm gonna go." "Why'd you bring him down here," I asked. "So I would stay calm and not beat the sh-" "watch your language, Digg. You got your son with you," Haven interrupted. Diggy glared at him. "It's time for you to go." He then walked over to me and put Dwayne in my hands. "I think he's hungry...or needs to be changed. You take care of him, while I escort our unwelcome guest out." "No need. I was gonna leave, then you walked in. Don't come near me. You really wanna start something with your baby in the house? Lexi, you picked a great guy to be the father of your baby. Nice job." "Get out, Haven!" Haven just laughed. "Glad to know I still piss you off." He opened the door & then left. Now, it's just me, Diggy, & Dwayne. "Why was he in here? Why'd you open the door for him," he asked. "I didn't. I went to take out the trash and when I opened the door, I saw him standing on the patio." "But you let him in." I didn't reply. "Why?" I looked up at him again. "Why'd you let him in?" "He wanted to talk ab-" "why would you wanna hear what he has to say?" I took a deep breath to stay calm. "Diggy, you know I hate being interrupted when I'm trying to explain something. You asked the question and now I'm trying to explain and you wanna cut me off? You need to stop doing that. You always do that shit and I hate it." He sighed and sat down beside me. "Okay. Sorry, continue." I looked down at Dwayne who was falling asleep again. "I'll be back."

After putting Dwayne down, I went back downstairs to Diggy. "So here's what happened. I opened the door, he was there. He wanted to talk about what happened, and I needed to clear some things up with him like how we're back together, we have a son now and we're really happy. I told him all that and he apologized. That's all." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "We don't have to worry about him anymore," I assured. He took my hand and kissed it. "You sure?" I nodded. "I'm sure." "I just don't want him around us anymore." "Don't worry about him." "Oh! Don't forget about the surprise later." He smiled while saying that. Looking at him smiling, I didn't even have time to worry about what the surprise was. He had me hypnotized. He must've noticed because he laughed and said "I'm glad I can still do that to you." He kissed me and continued speaking. "I love you, baby." "I love you more." I stood up and extended my hand for him to take, which he did, and we headed upstairs.