Hotel Thoughts

I'm back! Prom last night was amazing! ^-^ pics on the gram!

Diggy

"Ohhhh I just beat your high score," I yelled getting all hyped up. Lexi just sat there eating the jar of sliced pickles we picked up on our way to the hotel that we're at right now. "That's nice," she said so nonchalantly. I raised an eyebrow and asked "that's nice?" She just nodded. "What's wrong? You were just so energetic." "I know, but I don't really care about the scores right now." "...okay." She looked over to me. "Oh no, don't say it like that." "Like what?" "Like I hurt your feelings. Stop being so sensitive. Your around a pregnant woman. Get used to my mood swings. Anyway, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that the scores aren't whats important right now. I just love seeing you this happy, you know? It's been a while. That's really the only reason I'm still playing the damn game. I'm having fun with you though," she smiled and went back to eating her pickles, which I thought she hated. I smiled back. "I'm enjoying your company too." I continued to watch her indulge in the pickles. "I thought you hated pickles," I said putting her phone next to her on the bed. "I did," she replied with a nod. "Now, I can't get enough. If I'm not craving that, it's the ice cream. Mostly the ice cream though." "Oh, okay. Anyway, what else do you wanna do," I asked. She smirked and took the phone. After a few seconds went by, I heard "my mamma said don't be afraid..." We looked at each other and smiled while jamming to my song. "AYYYYYE!" "I knew you'd enjoy that," she said laughing. Then my part came on. "Mamma said fuck em. So I went and said fuck em..." She paused it. "Wth Lexi? I was-" "boy, you know Mamma ain't say all that," she said laughing. "& how do you know that," I asked. She gave me a straight face which caused me to laugh too. "Okay, maybe she didn't say those exact words," I replied. "But..." "But what?" "But, you know, it wouldn't sound right if I said 'mamma said forget em,' it just doesn't fit the song." "What she say? Son, forget these negros?" We both started laughing again. "You know what Lexi, it's my song, I say and write what I want. Forget about whether or not she said it. It's my song." "Okay, but-" she was interrupted by her phone ringing. We both looked down at it & the name on the screen was Haven. Wth does he want? When I heard her sigh, I looked up at her. She was finally having a good time and not thinking about his ass of anything that upset her. Why the hell is he calling?

It's kinda short and a little boring to me but she's about to have her baby soon so just wait on that. Do you think that since the baby's about to be in the picture, they might rekindle that fire? Leave comments!