Highline Park

THAT NEW SONG THOOOO! OMG I LEGIT SHED SOME TEARS LMAO! I got a little emotional but I'm all good. I LOVE Diggy an I'm just SOO proud of him! I might be seeing him on Wednesday and I am praying that I do!

Anyway, change the subject before I get too crazy lol. I figured I kept you waiting long enough so I decided to post the new chapter tonight. You know what to do to get the next chapter! Deuces! I'm off to bed!

"Here we are," Haven said pulling into a parking lot. I looked at him with a confused expression. All I saw we're cars and trees. We were just in parking lot. "We're where exactly," I asked. He shut the car off and looked over at me. "You'll see," he said with a big warm smile. He got out of the car an came over to my side and helped me out. "Thanks again," I said referring to him helping me. "No prob," he replied. As soon as I was able to stand straight again, he took my hand and we walked out of the parking lot to this beautiful park. "High line park," I exclaimed. He chuckled and looked at me smiling like he always does when he looks at me. "Yeah. I wanted to take you somewhere beautiful & like I promised, it's gonna be special. I've got a few things planned for us for tonight," he said. I was about to say something, but then I heard something coming closer to us. I turned around and there was this big, beautiful black horse behind me. "Oh my gosh," was all I could say. Even though it was beautiful, it still scared me. I didn't expect it to be so close to me when I turned around. "I know you love animals, so I hope you enjoy this," Haven said. I turned around to face him again. "Enjoy this," I asked. He nodded and took my hand again. "This carriage is for us," he explained. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Really?!" "Mhm. C'mon." He helped me get in and then he joined me. This is so sweet! He's riding around the city with me in a carriage. How cute is he? He's just the sweetest!

*45 minutes later*

We just got off the carriage and Haven and I started walking around Times Square and he was just telling me all these hilarious stories and saying all these sweet things. He really made this date special. He's the best. "So, don't think that there are no more surprises. I have one that's about to happen right now," he said leading me to this stage in the middle of Times Square. What does this boy have planned now? "Wassup man," he said walking over to a man on the stage. "I'll be right back." He ran over to the guy so that I wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying. When he was done talking, the man walked away but came back shortly carrying a chair. He walked over to me and put the chair down. "Goodnight," he said as he put the chair next to me. "Goodnight," I replied. "Do you need anything," he asked. "Oh, um, no, no I'm good. Thank you," I replied. He nodded and smiled. "Well, just have a seat. We'll be starting soon. Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Ventura. I didn't even introduce myself. I'm David." "Nice to meet you David," I replied. Just then, an instrumental started playing. It was the instrumental to Miley Cyrus "We Can't Stop" but slower. Before he started, he had an introduction that he said while the music played low in the background. "Hey y'all. How y'all doin," he asked. The audience started screaming for about two minutes and he patiently waited for them to quiet down. As the were screaming, he turned around to me, smiled, and waved. Of course I smiled and waved back. He turned back to the screaming crowd and chuckled. "Man, I love y'all. Thanks for showin love." They just screamed even more. "Okay, so..." He tried to talk again, but they were still screaming until he kindly asked them to stop for a moment. "Okay, so y'all already know Lexi. *points to me* well, to every one who's been Team Haven since that last ustream she did, I finally took her out on a date." He chuckled and they applauded. He looked back at me again and all I was doing was blushing. "This is just another surprise I had in store for her. Look at her blushin over there," he said before laughing. After the sweet introduction, he finally started rapping. "Ugh, I'm tired of people callin me Drake. But it's okay cuz the haters got my song in replay." He kept going with it and when he got to the end, he walked over to me and continued. "You're eyes drive me so crazy, I think that I'm in looove. Whoaa..." He was now kneeled in front of me, holding my hand, and staring into my eyes. The crowd was going crazyyy! He put the mic back up and said "sing with me Lexi. Do that high note I love." He put the mic in front of me and I did exactly as he said. "Ooo whoaa yeah." He got another mic from David and came back to me. He whispered in my ear what he wanted me to do and I did just that. I picked the mic up again and he picked up his & we sang the last part together. Him with his deep voice, and me in the Soprano 2 tone "your eyes drive me so crazy, I think that I'm in loooove." He stared into my eyes again and I couldn't help but blush. He smiled, moved my hair out of my face, and leaned in and kissed me. All I could hear, besides the screams, were fireworks. As soon as he kissed me, the were fireworks going off in my head. Right there, in that moment, was heaven. That performance, amazing. That kiss, beyond amazing. This entire date? Amazing!

*an hour later*

After his performance, Haven took me to get what I was craving for: cookie-dough ice cream mixed with cookies and cream ice cream. It might sound sound weird, but it was actually delicious. After the ice cream, he took me back home & even helped me upstairs. Even though I had an amazing time with Haven, I've never been so happy to see my bed. I was drained. "I've never been so happy to see my bed," I said taking a seat on the bed. I was about to take my shoes off but he stopped me. "Here, lemme help you with that beautiful." He smiled at me when he noticed me blushing yet again. "I love being able to do that. You're really cute when you blush," he said causing me to blush even more. "Thank you, Haven." He nodded and continued taking off my shoes. "You've been on your feet a few times. Probably more than you should've been. How about you change an do whatever it is that you need to do, & I'll come back up here and massage your feet for you," he asked as he was already rubbing my feet. I was gonna turn down his offer but then he started massaging my feet already and it was like he had magical hands or something. It felt really good. "Um, okay." He stood up, kissed my cheek, & went back downstairs. He's just the sweetest! I'm just so happy right now. I can see myself with Haven. He makes me smile 24/7 and he makes me happy. I just hope this happiness actually lasts.

*an hour later*

After my shower and other things on my hygiene routine, I got I'm bed and laid there as Haven rubbed my feet. "Better," he asked. I was ready falling asleep but I did nod in response to his question. Within 20 minutes, I was K.O!