Chapter 99

This story got the most requests so here you go!

"Soo imma get goin now," Spin said as he stood up and stretched. "I gotta get back to my baby girl now," he said. "Oh, Ri's home now," Diggy asked. "Yup. She just texted me," Spin replied. "Later broski," he said as he dapped Diggy. "Later bro," Diggy replied. "Later lil mamma," he said as he hugged me. "Bye Spin," I replied. He turned to walk away but I called him back. "Oh & Spin," I said. "Wassup," he replied. "Even though you didn't use the bat, thank you for having my back," I said. "Always. You know I got you," he replied. "Young Graveyard out," he yelled as he headed out. When he shut the door, I chuckled a little. "What is it," Diggy asked. "Nothing really. He's just something else," I replied.
A few minutes passed and Diggy and I were still in the couch watching TV. "You okay," he asked as he put his arm around me. "Yeah, I'm good babe," I replied. "What you thinkin about?" "...Chris," I replied. It went silent for a few seconds until he sighed. "I don't want you to worry about that," he said. "I told you I'll handle it," he said before kissing my head. "Besides that, are you okay," he asked. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired," I said. He turned the TV off and stood up. "C'mon," he said reaching for my hand. I took it and went with him upstairs.

*in the bedroom*
"Lay down," he instructed. "But on your stomach," he said. Usually when he told me that, it was for anything that wasn't rated R lol. Don't get me wrong, it was always great, and I love every second of it. But I'm really not in the mood for that right now. I gave him a look with a smirk and he just smirked. "Not right now Digg," I said. He chuckled. "Chill ma, just do it," he said. I sighed, but did as he said. I laid there waiting to see what he was gonna do. He climbed up on the bed and hovered over me. I felt his hands snake up my back. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too," I replied. He kissed my cheek again and started massaging my back. "How's that," he asked. "Wonderful," I replied. This went on for about 30 minutes. He kissed my cheek again and laid beside me. I turned over and rested my head on his chest. He had one hand around me, and the other holding my hand that was on his chest. This right here, is heaven. This felt so good. I'm here with my wonderful fiancé that I love oh so much. I'm carrying his baby, which I've decided to keep. Listening to Daniel talk about bring a family really made me feel happy. I imagined everything he said. He paints a beautiful picture. We'll have a little Daniel, maybe. Boy or girl, we love this baby already, and we always will. We stayed like this for a while & I listened to his heartbeat until we drifted asleep.

*a few hours later*
I woke up facing the opposite direction from the direction I fell asleep facing. When I turned around, Daniel wasn't there. (I just noticed that every time she falls asleep with him, he's gone when she wakes up lol) He wasn't there, but the scent of food was. I guess he's cooking. He's actually a great cook. I remember the first time he cooked for me, & the first time he cooked breakfast for me. He always did something new.
I was about to get up when my phone rang. It wasn't a number that I was familiar with. I wasn't gonna answer, but then I thought what if someone changed their number? Maybe Jason. He's always changing his number. I decided to pick up. "Hello," I said. I patiently awaited for the person on the other end to say something. It took them a few seconds, but they finally said "hello Lexi." I know that voice to well. & it's not Jason. It's Chris. "Chris, leave me alone. Don't call me, text me, or ever come to our house ever again. Imma get a restraining order on ur stalking ass," I said. I was about to hang up when he said something. "Your baby," he said. He then had my attention. "It's about your baby," he said. "What about my baby," I asked. Chris was a very sneaky person and the fact that he mentioned my baby had me nervous. "I just wanna make sure that your both okay," he said. That upset me. My fiancé, my baby...my family, is none if his business. That doesn't concern him. "Chris, information on my baby is none if your business," I said to him. "I care about the both of you Lexi," he said. "This baby is really important to me," he continued. "Why? Why is my baby so important to you," I asked. "This is Diggy's baby, & my baby. You're irrelevant to our lives so I'm gonna say this once & I don't wanna repeat myself. Leave us the hell alone," I said. "Sure, I will. If it is Diggy's baby," he said. What?! If?! "What do you mean IF this is Diggy's baby," I asked him. "I've never slept with anyone else so of course it's Diggy's baby," I said. "You sure about that," he asked. What the hell does that mean?! "Am I sure?! Of course I'm sure dumb ass. Now leave me alone," I said. He chuckled. "Aww, you poor thing," he said. "You see Lexi, I told you I wanted you. After the explosion, you were unconscious. You were taken to Brandon's house. You were unconscious for a while. People thought I was locked up for a long time but I wasn't. When I got out, I went straight to Brandon's house. I saw you laying there and I thought of the first time I almost got to sleep with you. Diggy interrupted us that night. You looked so beautiful. Like always. I got on top of you and did what I pleased with you. It wasn't the most romantic way but it was still perfect. You felt perfect." He chucked. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should believe him. I was so confused & shaken up by this. My vision was blurry by the tears. I hung up and dropped my phone on the bed. What am I gonna do? How am I gonna tell Diggy? This is gonna kill him. He's gonna go after Chris and that's the last thing I want. I don't want Diggy to become a target because he attacked Chris. What the hell am I gonna do?

Leave feedback for the next chapter!