Chapter 50

*Lexi's P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *nods yes* I had to find you. I had to talk to you. Diggy, Chris-

Diggy: can we not talk about that right now?

Me: we have to Diggy. Before you left, I was tryna tell you that I don't remember sleeping with Chris. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't try to hurt you like that.

Diggy: what you mean you don't remember?

The doctor walked in.

Dr: okay, we have your test result. You were drugged.

Diggy: what?! With what?!

Dr: Rohypnol.

The doctor explained all the effects and said that they'll keep me over night.

Dr: it's a good thing you brought her in when you did *walks out*

Me: you brought me here?

Diggy:...no. I just got here a few minutes ago.

Me: so...who did?

Diggy: Zendaya

Me: how long have I been unconscious?

Diggy: idk maybe an hour

Me: oh...so, where were you?

Diggy:...

Me: you were with her again weren't you?

Diggy:...

He kept avoiding eye contact.

Me: Diggy

Diggy:...

Me: did you...did you sleep with her again?

Diggy:....

Zendaya walked in.

Zendaya: heyyy beautiful! *hugs me*

Me: hey Z

Zendaya: you had me worried. Don't you ever scare me like that again

Me: *smiles a little* I'll try not to

Zendaya: well um...they said not to crowd you so only 2 @ a time & Diggy obviously isn't gonna leave so I'll go get Spin okay?

Me: okay

She walked out.

Me: we're not done talking about this Diggy.

He remained silent.

Spin: yo yo yo what uuuuup? *laughs*

Me: *laughs* hey

Spin: why you gotta give me a heart attack?

Me: I didn't drug myself

Spin: you were drugged?

I told him what the doctor told me.

Spin: damn

Me: yeah. So, about this Logan girl. Who's gonna tell me who she is?

They looked at each other.

Me: I mean, I know she's the girl Diggy slept with. Is she you side chick Digg? Or was I the side?

Diggy: & how do you know that?

Me: oh, now you wanna speak. Okay, I read Spin's messages. You looked me right in the eyes and lied to me, Diggy *looks at Spin* & so did you, Spin. I trusted you! Both of you!

Spin: Lexi, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I didn't know what to do. I was I'm the middle of something I never wanted to get caught up in.

Me:...I know. I understand that. You tried to protect us both. But don't ever do it again!

Spin: I won't

Me: you're forgiven

Spin: *smiles* thanks

Me: *looks @ Diggy* now you-

Diggy: why you reading his messages?

Me: don't turn this around on me, okay? I needed to know. I borrowed Spin's phone to call Serina and a message from you came in. It said "Lexi believed me." I had to know what was going on.

Diggy looked away and he looked upset.

Me: Diggy, I wouldn't have been so upset if you would've just told me. But no, you had to lie to me.

Diggy: I didn't wanna lose you *looks at me*

Me: so why'd you cheat?!

Diggy: idk! I was stupid! I regretted it. I knew it would hurt you and that's the last thing I wanted to do. I'm sorry, Lexy. I really am.

Me: mhm so when I asked you where you were, you didn't answer me. Where you with her?

Diggy:...*nods yes* yeah

Me: *sigh* did you sleep with her?

Diggy: no

Me:...I don't know if I should believe you Diggy.

Diggy: Lexi, I understand if you don't believe me. But, I'm telling you the truth now. I swear on everything, I did not sleep with her again. I almost did. After seeing you with Chris, I wanted to. But it didn't feel right. She's not the one I love, Lexi. That's you. It's always been you. Then Spin told me you were here and I rushed over and what the doctor told us made me feel even worse for going over there.

Me:...

Diggy: so...back to you and Chris. Did you sleep with him? Let me rephrase that. You were drugged. Did he rape you?

I remembered what Chris told me. I had to tell Diggy but I don't want him to get hurt.

Me:...no

Diggy:...no what? He didn't rape you? You wanted to sleep with him?

Me: no Diggy. There's something I have to tell you but I don't want to. He said if I tell you, he'd kill you...like he tried to kill JoJo

Spin: LIKE HE TRIED TO WHAT?

Diggy:...HE SHOT JOJO?!

Me: yeah

Diggy:...what did he tell you not to tell me?

I told him everything then broke down. I was scared. I know Diggy. He's not gonna just stay calm or be careful. He'll go after Chris. I knew I had to tell him but now I'm scared. Not for me, but for him. I don't want anything to happen to him.

Diggy sat beside me and held me trying to comfort me.

Diggy: everything's gonna be okay. I promise.

What's that supposed to mean?

So Diggy didn't sleep with Logan. Chris didn't rape Lexi. Will they be able to work things out later? Or will it be too late? So Diggy hates Chris. Lexi hates Logan. They think that they're done with them or will be done with them soon. Little do they know that...well, I can't give away too much info now can I? Lol leave your comments! 😘❤