Chapter 84

*Lexi P.O.V*

"So, when you wanna start moving in," I asked as we walked around our new home. "Whenever you're ready," he replied. "Hmm, how about this weekend," I asked getting excited all over again. He hesitated, but replied "umm, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I should've said anytime but this weekend," he replied killing my vibe. "Why not this weekend," I asked a little disappointed. "Well, I have plans for us for this weekend." "You have plans for us? What kind of plans," I asked getting a bit excited again. "I can't tell you. It's a surprise." He did it again. He killed my vibe. "Diggyyy," I whined. It seemed to amuse him how much he kept ruining my excitement. He just kept laughing. "It's not funny. You keep killing my vibe man." He laughed again. "I'm sorry. I just love messing with you," he said still laughing. After a few seconds, he was serious. "But yeah, back to the plan. I'm taking you somewhere special this weekend. I can't tell you where. Just trust me." he said smiling. Once again, I got lost in his eyes. This happens when we look at each other. He's just so...captivating. He noticed that I was mesmerized by him and those lips of his and said "you know, we haven't tried out our new bed yet." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me. I ran my fingers through his curls, brushed my lips against his lips but then moved to kiss his neck. He let out a low moan and I stopped. "And we won't until we move in," I whispered into his ear before walking out of the bedroom laughing. He stood there with his mouth slightly opened. I ran downstairs and tried to open the door, but he caught up to me, grabbed me, and put me on the couch. "Why you gotta do me like that? You think that was funny," he asked while tickling me. "Sss-tooop," I managed to say during that attack. I was laughing so uncontrollably that I ended up sliding off of the couch. "HAHAHAHAAAA!" While I was on the floor tryna catch my breath (pause) Diggy was there on the couch dying of laughter. I still couldn't breathe. But I was able to speak better now. "That's not funny," I said still laughing and getting up off the floor. I stood there with my arms folded, watching him laugh and trying not to laugh. "You know your laugh is funnier than what just happened," I said still tryna hide my laugh. He looked up at me and pulled me on his lap. "You're so cute when you get annoyed," he said with a chuckle. He finally stopped laughing, but never stopped smiling. "I love you, you know that right?" I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too." He looked down at my lips and bit his. "So, if we're not gonna try out our new bed, let's try the couch," he said patting the couch with a smile. "Diggy," I exclaimed as I got up. He started laughing again. "You nasty lil freak," I said heading to the door. "Hey," he said walking over to me. "Call me whatever you want. You know you still love it," he said biting his lip and opening the door. He was right. I do love it. "True." He chuckled and took my hand. "C'mon," he said as you both walked out. So, he bought us a hou- I mean, a home, and has plans for us for the weekend. Even though I don't know what he has planned, I know it'll be fun and special. Not only because I trust him, but because whenever I'm with Diggy, everything's just perfect. He's just so romantic and yeah, I love my freaky boyfriend lol. I can't wait to see the surprise though!

@ least 5 comments & votes = new chapter.

I posted a new chapter for Started From The Bottom btw!