Love or Fame ~ Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Lexi's P.O.V*

It's almost 7:00 and I'm already ready, & waiting for Jason. I kept thinking about Diggy and what he said in the interview. It really hurt hearing him say that him kissing me was just a bet that he lost. I just can't get it out of my head no matter how hard I tried.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I got myself together and went to open the door. I was really disappointed when I opened it.

*Diggy's P.O.V*

I really hurt Lexi. She's a great girl and she deserves better. I shouldn't have done what I did or said what I said. I was mad. Mad at myself really. I know she doesn't want anything to do with me but I just have to make things better. She wasn't answering my calls or my texts so I decided to just go over to her house.

*Rings her doorbell*

She opened the door and I walked in before she locked the door if she was planning on it.

Me: Lexi, I'm so sorry for everything I did, everything I said. I know I hurt you and I was wrong okay? But please, don't just stop talking to me. Don't stop...being my friend. I know you want nothing to do with me but we can work on this. We can get passed all this. So please, forgive me.

That's when I noticed that she was all dressed up. She kept looking outside. Maybe she's going out with her girls tonight.

Me: Lexi?

L, still looking outside: what?

Me: did you even hear anything I just said?

L: mhm. You're sorry, you want me to be your friend, you know, what you've repeating for a while now like a broken record.

Me:...so?

L: *looks at me* so what?!

Me: can you forgive me?

L: can I forgive you? Maybe...later on in this lifetime. But...can you leave? I don't want you here especially when my date comes.

Me: your what?

L: date Diggy! My date!

Me: you have a date? With you?

L: how is that any of your business?

Me: who are you going out with?

L: Diggy, I need you to leave. Now!

Me: why can't you just answer my question? Who's your date?

L: b/c it's none of your business Diggy!!

That's when Jason walked in.

J: what's he doing here?

Me: what am I doing here? What are you doing here?

J: I'm here to take Lexi out. You can leave.

Me: *laughs/walks out*

*Lexi's P.O.V*

Diggy finally left and I got in Jason's car. Then I got a text from Diggy saying "it's funny how all of a sudden, you wanna go out with Jason now. After I said I didn't wanna be with you. Interesting isn't it? It's all good though. Have fun on your date Alex!" Seriously? Diggy's really starting to annoy me now. I'm really getting tired of him. I'm so done w/ him.

*on the date*

Jason: Lexi is something bothering you? Do you not like the food?

Me: no the food's great.

J: so what's wrong?

Me:...nothing.

J: I know something's bothering you.

Me: I was just thinking about a lot.

J: about Diggy?

Me: ...yeah...I'm sorry Jason. I'm here with you, an amazing guy and I'm thinking about Diggy. I'm so sorry.

J: hey, look @ me. I understand. He hurt you. It's normal for you to be thinking about it. I'm not mad at you. I probably would've been doing the same thing if I were you. But you'll get over it. I'll make sure of it. I'll make you feel better. Make you smile again.

Me: *smiles*

J: see? I made you smile.

Me: when haven't you done that?

J: *laughs* true

Me: thank you for understanding

J: you're very welcome. Thank you.

Me: for what?

J: for being you.

Me: *blush*

J: *laughs* you're so cute when you blush

Me: *smiles* Jason

J: I'm glad I can make you smile. I never wanna see you cry. I never wanna hurt you. Ever. I just want you to be happy princess.

Me: *smiles/kisses him* you're amazing, you know that?

J: *smiles* well after that kiss, I feel amazing too *winks*

Me: *laughs*