Chapter 95

"Shit," I mumbled as she fell in my arms. I lifted her up and brought her to the couch so I could grab my keys real quick. After picking them up from the table, I picked her back up and went outside. I put her in my car, got in, and drove off to the hospital.

*At The Hospital*

When we got here, they took Lexi right away. We're in the room now and I'm sitting in a chair beside her, still waiting for her to wake up. It's been 10 minutes since we been in here. "Babe, now would be a great time to wake up," I said as I held her hand. As I held her her hand and looked at it, I saw the ring I put on her. Well I saw two rings. On one hand, was the promise ring, which I notice she wears everyday. When I saw that, I smiled. I thought of that night I got Lexi back. That night she forgave me. That night, her first time, which I'm happy was with me. On the other hand, which I was holding, was the engagement ring. When I saw this one, my smile got bigger. It made me think of...everything. From the time I saw her on TV when I was watching BET with Miley, to this day. We've been through a lot, mostly because of me, but through all my BS, she still love me. She's still by my side. She loves me and I love her with all my heart. I got a loyal girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world. The fact I'm gonna be spending the rest of my life with her is a dream come true really. The girl that loves me for me, who always makes my heart skip a beat when I look at her, hold her, or kiss her. I finally found...true love. I can't believe I almost lost it...twice. The first time, was because of my stupidity. The second time, she was taken away from me. None of that's gonna happen again. "What are you thinking about," I heard her ask. I looked up at her and smiled. "Hey baby," I said before kissing her. "Hey," she replied with a smile. "I saw you smiling. What were you thinking about," she's asked. I looked down at the ring again, then back up at her. "You...us," I relied smiling. "What about us," she asked. "Well, we've been through a lot together and we've always got through it and came out stronger than ever. No matter what we go through, we always get through it. You don't understand how much I love you. I love you more than you'll ever know, baby. Thank you for staying by my side and for just being you. You make me happy and make my heart skip a beat. I love that. I love you," I said. She blushed. "Daniel, I love you too. With all my heart." She was about to continue, but then the doctor came back. "Oh, good. You're up. How are you feeling now sweetie," she asked. "I'm still a little nauseas, but not as much as I was earlier. I'm not dizzy anymore," Lexi replied. "That's good to hear. I'll give you something for your nauseausness," the doctor replied. "So, let's discuss the reason for the fainting. Have you been eating right? Breakfast, lunch and dinner, healthy snacks," she asked. "Yes," Lexi replied. "Are you getting enough rest? I know with the hectic life you live, it's hard to get the full 8 hours every night, but you need to take care of your body and get some rest," she said. "I don't always get 8 hours, but sometimes I do. I get enough rest," Lexi said. "Have you noticed a change in her behavior, or eating or sleeping habits," she asked me. "Um, no, not really. She eats healthy, sleeps normally an- wait. She was sleeping more than usual today," I replied. "& like I said earlier when I spoke to you, she seemed drained today." She wrote some stuff down and spoke again. "Have you been stressed out a lot lately," she asked Lexi. Lexi sighed, then replied, "yeahh, I've been pretty stressed out." "There you go. Stress can cause a lot of problems for your body. You have to slow down sometimes and just take care of yourself," she said. We nodded. Now, about your nauseousness, I'll get something for that. Oh! & don't worry, your baby's fine too," she said smiling. "What," I said as I stood up. "My what," Lexi asked. "Oh, you didn't know? Well we ran some tests earlier. You're pregnant," she replied. What?! She's what?! "When did you run the test," I asked. "Before we brought her in here. I thought you knew," she replied. "I'll be back. She looks like she's about to throw up," she said before walking out. I looked at Lexi and she was zoned out. I don't even know what to say or do right now. She's pregnant?

Leave enough feedback, get the next chapter.