Chapter 79

Logan tried to get away but she couldn't. Serina wouldn't let her. Suddenly, something fell out of Logan's shirt.

Logan: OH MY GOSH!

Diggy: WTF?!

Spin: it's fake?!

Logan: shit!

Me: so...it's fake?! Hell yess! Now I can beat your asssss!!!!

Logan: no, wait! I'm sorry! I didn't-

Brandon: why do you trust them?!

I slowly turned in his direction.

Me:...what?

Brandon: how do you know they're not lying?

Me: umm maybe because I REMEMBER you jackass

Spin: iight, enough chit chat

He walked slowly over to Brandon making sure no one knew what he was about to do and when he got close enough, he punched Brandon. Serina was still holding Logan making sure she was watching Brandon get his ass kicked by Diggy and Spin. His nose & mouth were bleeding. Spin and Diggy started laughing when Brandon stopped trying to fight back. When they were done with him, Diggy dragged him by the shirt and threw him off the bed, causing him to bump into the nightstand by his bed and hitting his head on it.

Brandon: ughhh! *falls*

Daniel: *laughs* look @ him. All bloody.

Spin: Looking just like what he is. Shit. *laughs*

Me: *looks back at Logan & smiles* your turrrrn!

Logan: no! Plea-

I punched her before she could finish. Serina and I ganged up on her and kept pounding her until she was looking like the female Brandon covered in blood. By the time we were done, the bitch was nearly bald!

Me: ummm your tracks are showin boo *laughs*

We got off and watched them try to crawl to each other.

Me: *laughs & kicks Logan back down* look @ y'all tryna get up. Funniest shit I've ever seeeen!!!!

Shortly after we had our fun, we called Damian over. As soon as he came, he came up to the bedroom with the rest if us. He had a seat on the bed and Spin and Diggy were on either side of him while I was standing with Serina in front of him.

Me: so what exactly did they tell you Damian?

Damian, nervously: um...Brandon s-said that you were in an accident.

Diggy: that's all?

Damian: y-yeah

Diggy: if you're lying to me-

Damian: I'm not. I swear on everything that that's all they told me.

He looked passed me and at Brandon & Logan who were still on the floor.

Me: don't worry about them. If you don't wanna end up like that, *points to Logan and Brandon but still looking at Damian* you better be telling us the truth.

He looked back up at me.

Me: imma ask you this one last time. You've always been so good to me why I was here and I really don't want anything to happen to you. So all I'm asking for, is the truth. That's all they told you?

Damian: well, that's all Brandon told me. He said that you were in an accident and lost you memory. I've never talked to the girl but I talked to Brandon. That's it, I swear.

Me:...ok

Damian really has been nothing but nice to me the four months I've been here. Whatever I needed, he'd have it for me. He's become a friend. But so has Brandon. Damian was different though. Between him and Brandon, he was more...sweet & he was a bit shy. Brandon was kind of a bully to him. I'd defend him & that's how we got close.

I believe him.

As we waited for the cops, I was talking to Diggy about all this downstairs.

Me: I believe him

Diggy:...I don't know if I believe him yet

Me: I just-

Damian walked in.

Damian: um...Tianna?

Me: *looks @ him* Damian, my real name is Alex. They didn't want me to remember anything, so they lied about everything including my name. My friends call my Lexi btw

Damian: so...Lexi-

Diggy: she said her friends

Diggy looked frustrated. I can't blame him, but he didn't have to say that.

Me: Digg *holds his hand that's balled up into a fist*

Damian: anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry. I honestly did not know what they were doing. I feel like you were taken away and I helped. I was supposed to be your friend & protect you. Instead, I helped hurt you. I feel like this is my fault too.

Me: no, it-

Diggy: that's because it was

Me: Diggy

Diggy: what?! He kept you away from me & you're here defending him?!

Me: he didn't know!

Diggy: & how do we know that?!

I looked @ Damian again & studied his facial expression. Not only did he still look nervous, but he also looked sympathetic & sounded genuine.

Me:...I'm gonna trust him on this. *looks @ Diggy* I'm sorry if that upsets you, but he's been nothing but nice to me Diggy. I believe him.

Diggy: so Brandon wasn't nice to you too? I mean you thought he was your "best friend" right?

Me: Diggy, all I said was that I believe him. Not that I like him or wanna marry him. You're seriously overreacting. I mean I understand that you're upset, I am too. But I-*bell rings*

Diggy: I don't want him near you *goes to open door*

It was the cops.

Don't really like this one. I hate letting you wait long. I was thinking I can either end it soon and make a sequel or continue with it and when I get to a certain part, I end it for good. Anyway, leave feed back...tiredAF...so tired