Chapter 81

*Diggy's P.O.V*

Mann, those rounds. Sex with Lexi was always amazing, don't get me wrong. But, last night, there was something different. It was even better. Those rounds, all four, were beyond amazing. We barely got any sleep last night. ;)
I fell asleep with Lexi's head on my chest and when I woke up, it was still there. Seeing her, feeling her, was like a dream. The girl everyone said was dead is right here in my arms. She's really my angel...my Aaliyah. This just felt so good. If I could, I'd hold her forever. I never wanna lose her again. As I admired her, she opened her beautiful brown eyes and smiled when our eyes met. I smiled back and leaned in for a kiss.

Me: good morning beautiful

Lexi: *smiles* good morning sexy

Me: *chuckles* thank you for an amazing night. I missed you. & I missed that amazing body of yours *bites lip & tries to kiss her again*

Lexi: *moves away* noo

Me: what?

Lexi: you tryna have round 5 and we're not doing that right now *laughs & gets up*

I laid back on the bed and laughed.

Me: why not? Did I wear you out babe?

Lexi: *looks back @ me* do you really have to ask that? *laughs* I can't even feel my legs Dan.

Me: HAHAAA well you're used to that by now. It's not the first time that happened. *winks @ her*

Lexi: *laughs* you're so nasty

Me: but you love it tho *laughs*

Lexi: *smiles* true

Me: where you goin tho?

Lexi: downstairs. I'm starving!

Me: *gets up & walks over to her* don't worry babe, I got it. I'll make breakfast *smiles*

Lexi: *smiles* okay. Imma take a shower then.

Me: *smiles* I would ask if I could join you, but you ain't tryna have round 5 so I guess I'll shower downstairs *laughs & kisses her*

We pulled away from the kiss & I turned to walk out when she pulled me back.

Lexi: *kisses me* c'monnn

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

Me: ooooo girl, what you tryna get yourself into?

We were in the bathroom, in the shower, doin some things...again. ;) It's been four months. I needed this. I needed her. We needed each other.

*hours later*

I was out with Miley while Lexi was at home sleeping.

Miley: so, when can I see Lexi?

Me: well, when we're done bonding, I can take you over to her house. Or maybe I can bring her over. Mom's been asking to see her.

Miley: *jumps in excitement* yayyyy!!!!

Me: *laughs* so, which store you wanna go in next?

We went in about every toy store & she picked up a bunch of dolls and other little girl things. It's these little things I appreciate in life. Just me and my little sister out enjoying each other's company. It's the simple things in life we take for granted cuz we rush. We were passing by this jewelry store when I saw this engagement ring. Lexi and I haven't been talking about marriage. I don't even know if she thinks about it. I mean, yeah I'll get married one day. I never really put much thought into that topic. But, when I saw that ring, something just hit me. I immediately thought of Lexi and the first time we met. It's like our lives just flashed before my eyes as soon as I saw that ring. Losing her made me never wanna let her go again. She's too important to me...just too special.

Me: hold up Miley. Let's go in here for a bit

We walked in the jewelry store.

Me: Miles?

Miley: yeah?

Me: do you think Lexi would like that ring? *points to the ring*

Miley: OH MY GOSH! It's beautiful! She'd definitely love it!

Woman: hello, may I help you?

Me: um, yes. Can I see that ring right there please *points to it*

Woman: sure thing *takes out ring & gives it to me*

Me & Miley: woowww

Woman: that's an excellent choice. If a man proposed to me with that ring, I'd walk around showing it off, no doubt *smiles*

Me: *smiles* really? *looks @ the ring then @ Miley who had the biggest smile on her face* whatchu think?

Miley: definitely go with that one Dan

Me: *smiles & looks @ the lady* okay, I'll take it.

She gave me a price and I gave her my card and Miley and I were out.

Miley: Lexi's gonna love it!

Me: I hope so. I'm thinking about proposing to her.

Miley: OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Me: *laughs* yeah

Miley: well let's hurry over there! The sooner you do it, the sooner she becomes my sister-in-law! Even though she's already like a sister to me. OMG, I'm so excited!

Me: *laughs* I can see that. I want it to be special though. So, I'm thinking I should wait.

Miley: wait?! Wait for what?!

Me: I want it to be special. Maybe I can take her somewhere real nice...like a vacation. I'm gonna take her to Paris.

Miley: PARIS?! You really are the best!

Me: *smiles* thank you

So that's the plan. I can book a flight for us tonight or maybe this weekend. Maybe this weekend is a better choice. Imma give her a few days to rest. Then, we can get on that jet, enjoy Paris, and I propose to her. I just hope she says that 3 letter word, yes.

Vote
Comment
Get new chapter

I posted for "Forever & Always" and "Started From The Bottom" if you haven't read them, please do :) & comment.