Heaven On Earth

I posted for Started From The Bottom too!

Today's the day! I'm finally bringing my son, Dwayne Isaiah Simmons, home! Daniel chose the middle name. I had so many choices and I couldn't decide and he picked Isaiah which was on my list. It's been a long, stressful journey, but after seeing my baby's face, it was like all my trouble's just vanished. He brightens up my day and I can't help but smile every time I look at him. Who does he looks like? Well, he has features from the both of us, but I say he looks more like his father. I'm truly blessed to have them in my life. Right now, I'm holding Dwayne as he sleeps thinking to myself what did I do to be blessed with him? I love him soo much. I loved him every since he was in me. Looking at his cute little face, watching Diggy with him whenever he's holding him, I just can't even believe that we're a family. This right here, is my heaven on earth. "Baby, you ready?" I looked up from Dwayne, to Diggy standing in front of me with everything packed. "Yeah, we're ready," I replied. He smiled, kissed me, then opened the door for me. When we made it to his car, he put Dwayne in the car seat and after we both got in, we were on our way.

*My House*

Even though I agreed to get back together with Diggy, I also agreed to take it slow. So, yeah, we still live in separate houses...for now. We got settled in and I just put Dwayne in his crib so he could get back to sleeping. As I stood there admiring him, I felt Diggy's arms wrap around me and he rested his chin on my shoulder. "We did good," he whispered. "We did great," I replied. He gently kissed my neck a few times and spoke again. "I love you so much, baby." I smiled and spoke. "I love you too." "Thank you for...everything. For sticking with me, loving me, and giving me a son. You give me life and I'm thankful and truly blessed to have you both in my life." He placed three more gentle kissed on my neck and we stood there admiring the baby we made together. I couldn't be happier.

After a few minutes with Dwayne, I went into the bathroom to take a shower and do everything needed to get ready for bed. When I was done, I walked back in the room & noticed Diggy laying down staring at the ceiling. "Hey," I snapped him out of whatever he was thinking about. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey beautiful," he replied. "What we're you thinking about just now," I asked. He sighed before replying. "You...Dwayne...us...our family." I nodded. "What about our family?" He patted the side of the bed that I usually sleep on. "Come here." I walked over to the bed and laid beside him. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. "You smell amazing." He chuckled and replied "thank you." It got quiet for a few seconds. "Anyway, I was just thinking about how much I want the three of us living together. What do you think about that?" I remained silent for a few seconds. "...I thought we agreed to take things slow, Digg," I finally replied. "We did, but I'm not saying it has to happen right now, I'm just asking if you see that happening." "Oh...well yeah." I looked up at him. "I definitely see that happening." He smiled and kissed me. "Get some sleep. I'll see you and Dwayne in the morning, okay?" He got up and was putting on his shoes when I spoke. "Where are you going," I asked. After he got his shoes on, he stood up and replied "home," then kissed my head. "It's like 12 in the morning. You don't have to go. Stay the night. Spend our first night home with us," I replied. He smiled, then sat back down. "You sure," he asked. "I'm sure." He smiled before taking off his shoes again and was about to lay beside me when Dwayne started crying. I was about to get up but Diggy stopped me. "Nah baby, I got this," he said with a smile. He walked over to the crib, picked Dwayne up and rocked him gently. I got up and got the bottle ready and gave it to Diggy. I watched as he fed Dwayne smiling. I got my phone and took a picture of them together. "This is so cute," I said smiling big. Digg looked up at me and smiled. "Come here." I sat next to him in the love seat and he took his phone out and took a selfie of the three of us. He posted it on IG after feeding Dwayne and the caption was " Meet our son, Dwayne Isaiah Simmons y'all! I got this beautiful, loyal woman by my side and my amazing son. I couldn't be happier! @LexiV, thank you baby for having my baby ;) #MyHeavenOnEarth 💕" after doing all that, we went back to bed. I was gonna lay next to him, but he pulled me on top of him. He looked into my eyes a few seconds before he kissed me and we had a make out session. I giggled when I felt his hands go lower and he simply chuckled. His hands continued to roam my body and his gently touch felt amazing. I missed it. I missed his lips. I missed him. After about five minutes, he ended that session and stared into my eyes again and stroked my face gently. "I love you, Lexi." "I love you, Daniel." He smiled and kissed me once more before I rested my head on him. After a few minutes, I fell asleep on him as he rubbed my back until he fell asleep too.

It feels so good to be back!!! JA was nice but I missed my NYC lol I'm such a city girl. The good thing is I got to spend time with family & friends of the family who I haven't seen in 15 years. I haven't been there since I was 3. I'm happy I went though. I got to spend everyday with my grandfather and I thank God that I got to see him again and my 96 year old great grandmother was saying how happy she is to see us all before she "goes home." I hate when she talks about dying. I know it's apart of life, but still, it doesn't have to be apart of the conversation. Anyway, I had fun still. The beach was my favorite! I didn't get to go to the dolphin cove or ride the camel. I was planning on doing that on Wednesday and be like "HUMP DAYYY" lmao but it's all good. There'll be another time! I'll get my chance soon lol. Next stop, FL!!! & my mom's talking about going on a cruise too so we have a lot planned :) those trips, plus the modeling and college starting next month. I'm excited tbh. I really am. Anyway, don't forget to leave feedback on this and not just "update" I really hate those. Lol thanks! ;-*