Chapter 46

*Diggy's P.O.V*

I love Lexi, not Logan. I need to tell Logan that I gotta let her go. It's not gonna be easy, but it's something I need to do.

*At Logan's house*
Logan opened the door.

Logan: *smiles* hey sexy

She stepped aside so I can come in. She had on lingerie and I'm not gonna lie. I was turned on. Just when I turned around, she pushed me on the couch and came on top of me.

Me: Logan-

Logan: shhh *kisses my neck* I missed you. I knew you'd come back. You always came back.

She kept kissing my neck. To be honest, I liked it. But, I stopped it.

Me: Logan, listen to me please. *gently pushes her off*

She stopped kissing me.

Logan: what's up?

Me: I can't do this Lo. I love my girlfriend too much to hurt her.

Logan: really? That's not what you were saying when you were in MY bed. *laughs* stop being so damn stubborn and just get out of those clothes. *lifts my shirt*

Me: *pushes her off* LOGAN! STOP! *gets up*

Logan: what the hell?!

Me: I can't do this! Not again!

Logan: are you serious, Diggy?!

I was walking towards the door when she said something making me turn back.

Logan: Diggy, if you walk out that door, I promise, I'll make you regret it.

Me: so you threatening me now? what you gone do Logan?! I'm not scared of you!

Logan: you might not be. But your girl will be.

Me: leave her alone Logan

Logan: I will. If you give me what I want.

Me: you're sick

With that, I walked out.

*at Lexi's house*

I know Lexi hates me right now, but I need to see her. I need to talk to her and tell her everything. I walked in her house and ran upstairs.

Me: WHAT THE HELL?!

What did Diggy see? Was Chris raping Lexi? Or was he about to? What do you think?