Chapter 41

Chapter 41

*Lexi's P.O.V*

Me: Chris, when Diggy said he'd die before letting me go, you said "not a problem." What did you mean by that?

Chris: *sigh* I don't even know why I said that. I was just pissed and it just came out. Don't worry about it though. I promise, I won't touch him. I don't wanna hurt you & I know that if I hurt him, that's exactly what I'll be doing. So, do you forgive me? Do I have my best friend back?

Me:...I don't know Christian. I really don't know.

Chris: Christian? You only call me that when you're really mad. I guess I really pissed you off then.

Me: you think? You basically threatened Diggy. You got me really worried.

Chris: relax okay? I didn't threaten anyone. I was mad and it just came out but I didn't mean it.

Me: mmmhm. Anyway, I'm really tired. Bye.

Chris: well at least promise that you'll think about it? Please?

Me: *fine*

Chris: thanks. Goodnight Lexi.

Me: Goodnight

Chris: love you bestie

Me: *sigh* byyye!!! *hangs up*

Now, where the hell is Diggy? I called him but I got voicemail. I saw a note on the nightstand so I picked it up and read it.

"Babe, I'm at the club with Spin. I didn't wanna wake you up. I know it's real late but he wanted to go and I wanted to go with him. If you're calling me and not getting me, don't be mad. I won't be able to hear you anyway. Well, I love you. ~Your Daniel ;)"

Well, I guess that answers my question. I tried going back to sleep but for some reason, I couldn't. I decided to watch T.V for a while. Then I got hungry. There was still a mountain of food from McDonalds so I decided to go get something. I got out of bed and out of my room. I was passing by the closest guest room to my room. The door wasn't locked all the way like it usually is so I'm guessing this is the one Spin was sleeping in. I was passing it to go downstairs when I heard a small sneeze. Who the hell's in my house?

I know it's really short but I wanted to keep you in suspense. Comments? Ready for the next one?