Chapter 48

*Zendaya's P.O.V*

I just got back from tour. It was AMAZING! The fans were great! Everything was just great! I just left Roger's house and the next person I wanna see is my bestie, Lexi. I've been calling her but I wasn't getting her. I still drove to her house though. I have the keys.

~ LEXI'S HOUSE~

Me: LEXIIII!

No answer.

Is she not home? I ran upstairs.

Me: OMG LEXI!

She was out cold.

*At the hospital*

I was calling Diggy over and over. Nigga wouldn't answer the damn phone. Where the hell is he?!

*Diggy's P.O.V*

Logan: what do you want, Diggy?

Me:...you

I kissed her and shut the door without breaking the kiss.

Logan: wait, what about what you said earlier abo-

Me: forget what I said. Forget her. I just want you *kisses her*

We got to the couch and continued out make out session. I took my shirt off and continued. I'll admit, I did like everything she was doing, but it still felt wrong. I let it continue though. I was too upset to think about doing what's right.

My phone kept ringing. First, the name on my screen was "Zendaya." I let it ring but she kept calling. After about 10 calls from her, my phone still kept ringing. Now, the name on my screen was "My Baby Lexi❤." Logan started getting upset.

Logan: can you turn that shit off?!

Me: don't worry about it. Just keep doing what you're doing.

It rang again.

Me: *sigh* lemme answer it *answer's phone* what the hell do you want, Lexi?! I'm busy!

?:...

Me: HELLO?!

Zendaya: boy, I KNOW you did NOT just answer the phone like that. Why would you answer Lexi like that?!

She kept going on and on and I got tired of listening so I hung up on her and went back to Logan.

*Zendaya*

Nooo he didn't! He just hung up on me!!! Why did he answer like that though? Sometimes, I honestly wonder why Lexi's even with him. His attitude is just terrible sometimes and I'm tired of his ass being disrespectful.

Anyway, I called Roger.

Roger: hey babe

Me: Roger! I just brought Lexi to the hospital and-

Roger: WHAT?! What happened?!

Me: idk I found her on the floor in her house. She was out cold.

Roger: damn. Where's Diggy?

Me: idek Rog

I told him what just happened when I was on the phone with Diggy.

Roger: what the hell? *sigh* I'm on my way okay?

Me: okay

*hangs up*

I called Spin.

Spin: yo!

Me: Spin, Lexi's in the hospital

Spin: WHAT HAPPENED?!

I told him what I told Roger.

Spin: I'm on my way

Me: wait! Do you know where Diggy is? I called him and kept getting voicemail but when he finally answered, he had an attitude, then hung up on me.

Spin:...I'll talk to him

Me: okay

*hangs up*

*Spin's P.O.V*

Lexy's in the hospital and Diggy's not with her? He better not be where I think he is.

*calls Diggy*

Diggy: what?!

:o ummm who he think he talkin to like that?!

Me: *takes deep breath* hello?

Diggy, with an attitude: what you want?

Me: hol up! Don't be havin no damn attitude with me! Where you @?!

Diggy: Spin, what the hell do you want?

Me: you at Logan's house?!

Diggy: if you wanna play 21 questions, I don't have time for that so bye.

Me: LEXI'S IN THE HOSPITAL & YOU OVER THERE W/ THAT THOT?! YOU KNOW WHAT DIGGY? YOU CAN-

Diggy: WAIT, LEXI'S WHAT?!

Spin: she's in the hospital. Zendaya found her passed out in her house and brought her in

Diggy: ...damn! Which hospital?!

Me: *gives him address Zendaya texted me*

Diggy: thanks *hangs up*

He better not have slept with the thot again -_-

*Diggy's P.O.V*

I was getting dressed.

Logan: you're leaving again? We were having so much fun *chuckles*

Thoughts: No, you were having fun.

Me: Lexi's in the hospital

Logan: so? What do you care? You said she slept with some dude. She doesn't care about you so why do you care about her?

Me: *sigh* Logan, we both know that this wasn't right. I mean, it felt right, but you know it wasn't.

Logan: since when do I care about what's right? I do what I want when I want and idc about how other people feel about it

Me: maybe you don't, but I do. Bye Logan. *walks out*

Comments?