Chapter 112

Finally back home from the ER, I'm feeling better compared to yesterday & I thought I kept you waiting long enough to know who the father of her baby is. So, here we go.

So I'm back home after my amazing day out with Haven. He's really something else. I just couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was with him. Well, now I'm back home and all relaxed after my shower. It's almost 8 and I told Diggy that he can come over at 8. As I waited for him, I decided to watch TV. I'm sitting here channel surfing when I see the last movie Diggy and I watched together, White Chicks. I remember that night perfectly. We sat on the couch. I leaned on him and he had his arm around me. He just couldn't stop laughing. White Chicks was always his favorite movie. I thought it was funny too, but not as funny as his laugh. That was the funniest part of the night. His special laugh. At first, I didn't even notice this, but I was smiling just thinking about that night. Things were perfect. We were so happy. I continued thinking about all that when my thoughts were interrupted my the doorbell. I immediately knew it was Diggy. We had a special way of ringing the bell so we'd know that it was one of us ringing it. It always made me smile, just like it did just now. I went to open the door and as soon as I did, he looked up and smiled at me. I missed that smile to be honest. It always made things better. "Hey," he said still smiling. "Hey, come in." I stepped aside so that he could come in. "Thanks." He walked in and headed straight to the living room where I was watching White Chicks. "Ohh that's my movie," he said smiling even bigger as he sat down on the couch. When I joined him on the couch, he looked at me and noticed that I was serious. He knew that what I had to say was very important so he took the remote, turned the TV off, and turned to face me. "You've got my attention, like always. Talk to me. I'm actually nervous right now," he said. "So you got the results the other day and- wait, does anyone know about it?" "Um, Jason was there with me when I took it," "Jason? Why was Jason there?" "He took me out one day just to take my mind off things and I just decided to do it that day. We were close to the hospital so we just-" "so Jason knows the results too," he asked. I just nodded. "So Jason knew about this before I did?" "Diggy, it's not even that serious okay? Just relax and listen. I listened to what you had to say today and you came here to hear what I have to say. If you're just gonna ask me questions about Jason and not listen to the important stuff, then there's really no point in you being here." He didn't say anything. He just raised his eyebrows. "Wow. Okay, continue then," he said. I took a deep breath and continued. "Okay, so we went to the hospital the day after I moved out and I got the results a few days after that." I couldn't help but smile after I said that. "Digg, the father of the baby...is you." He immediately jumped out of his seat. "WHAT," he said smiling. "I'm the father?!" "Yeah, you are," I replied. He was so happy and excited. Seeing him like this made me happy too. He took my hands and pulled me up from the couch and immediately hugged me. "We're gonna be parents! You don't understand how happy I am right now," he said. He pulled away, ending the hug, to look at me. "I know you were scared before, but don't worry. I know we're not together anymore but imma be there for our baby...and for you." He smiled again and hugged me tight. "I love you Lexi." After saying that, he looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. "I love you both." With all that being said, I kissed my head and headed to the door. Before he stepped out, he looked back and said "thank you for telling me." I smiled and said "you're welcome. Thanks for helping." He looked at me confused. "Helping with what?" I smiled and replied "making the baby." He blushed a little, then replied "my pleasure." He then winked, and walked out shutting the door behind him. Now I feel better. I feel as if the weights have been lifted from my shoulders. We can go on living our lives with less confusion. It's about time!

Jason and Logan are back and they just might strike again! @ least 8 comments for the next part! & I mean ACTUAL feedback! Not just "update."