Love or Fame ~ Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Lexi*

I turned around to see who it was. When I saw him I saw so surprised.

Me: OMG! *hugs him* Christian!!!

C: *hugs me/laughs* hey! How've you been?! I haven't seen you in years!

Me: it's been two to be exact! You don't even call anymore. I can tell I was missed *laughs*

C: *laughs* you're still the same sarcastic girl I left two years ago.

Me:...yeah...

C: what's wrong?

Me: you left!

C: yeah I'm sorry. My parents just thought that moving to Florida was just the best thing for all of us. Don't get me wrong, I did like it a little, but there's no place like New York. So, now that I'm 18, I decided to move out and move back here. Now we can pick up where we left of right?

Me: definitely

D: *clears his throat*

Me: Chris, this is my amazing boyfriend D-GCO-

C: oh little Lexi got a boyfriend now huh? Ooo *laughs*

Me: *laughs* shut up Chris I'm only a year younger than you okay? So relax. Yes I have a boyfriend. The best boyfriend. Anyway, Chris, this is -GCO-

C: Diggy Simmons. I know. Nice meeting you man *reaches to shake Diggy's hand*

D: *looks at Christian, then at his hand* yeah um...Lexi I'll be in the car *walks away*

C: well...that was nice. I don't think your boyfriend really likes me.

Me: *still looking at Diggy walking away* I don't know why he did that *look back @ Christian* I'm sorry Chris. He's really upset. His brother's in this hospital.

C: JoJo right? He was shot...

Me:...how'd you know which brother? How'd you know he was shot?

C: well...I heard about it...anyway, It's fine. I caught him at a bad time. I gotta go okay? Goodnight Lexi!

Me: goodnight Chris

I was about to walk to the car but Diggy pulled up in front of the hospital and I got in.

Me: what was that about? That was rude Digg.

D: ...who was that?

Me: my friend...Christian

D: you're "friend"?

Me:...yes Diggy, my friend.

D: the way you jumped on him made it seem like - GCO-

Me: okay lemme just stop you right there okay. 1st of all, I didn't jump on him. I did run to hug him but that was all. 2nd, are you accusing me of cheating on you? Cuz I would never do that to you. Or anyone. If I was, I wouldn't have hugged him like that.

D: I never said that you were cheating on me.

Me: so what are you saying Daniel? You asked if he was my friend and you put emphasis on friend like you didn't believe me.

D: He could've been one of your exes. You could've just broken up because he moved, not because you were really over. Maybe you weren't even over him.

Me: *sigh* Diggy, I'm done talking. Whatever I say, you won't believe me so what's the point? It's like nothing I do or say tonight is right so imma just keep my mouth shut and just give you your space for the night cuz right now, I'm just done trying.

D: we're not done talking about this.

Me: well you know what Diggy? You're just gonna be having this conversation with yourself b/c I'm done talking about it & I'm done talking to you.

D: you're done talking to me?

I didn't say anything. Diggy drove off. He's really getting me upset and I don't wanna get into anything with him but he's really pushing it. So like I said, I'm giving him his space.

*Home*

Finally, I'm home. Diggy's here too. Usually, I was fine with that but tonight, it just felt awkward. I actually wanted him to go home. We weren't saying anything to each other and I was still very upset with him. Every time I passed him, he just watched me but he never said anything. It was like he wanted to say something, but at the same time, he didn't want to. Usually, he would pull me next to him and just hold me. Now, everything's just awkward.

*Diggy's P.O.V*

I really messed up. What's new? I always do something to mess things up between me & Lexi. We're in her house and neither of us are speaking to each other. Every time she passes, I just wanna hold her. Tell her that I'm sorry. I just feel like every time I apologize, I mess up again. If I'm tired of it, I know that she is too. I know I can be an ass sometimes. I don't wanna lose her because of that or b/c of anything else. I just don't wanna lose her. I have to make things better.
She was passing by again and this time, I stopped her. She backed away. She didn't even wanna look at me. That made me feel even worse. She tried to turn around and go upstairs the other way but I pulled her back.

Me: Lexi stop. Don't do this to me please. Please don't ignore me anymore. Talk to me. Or you don't even have to talk but please just listen to me.

She pulled away, faced me, and just stood there staring at me.

Me: Lexi I'm so sorry for everything that -GCO-

L: Diggy I'm tired of hearing that from you cuz honestly, I don't think you know what being sorry is. Every time you say it, you do something else to upset me. So it doesn't mean anything to me when you say it. I'm tired of you upsetting me, and I'm tired of you saying you're sorry cuz you're not. I'm just tired of everything.

She tried to walk away but I stopped her again.

Me: I know that I always mess up and apologize then mess up again. I know that you're tired of it. I am too. Idk why I keep doing it. Idk what's wrong with me. But believe me, when I say "I'm sorry," I mean it. Just like when I say...I love you. *takes her hands* I don't wanna lose you. I need you. You're too important to me and I hate that I keep hurting you. I just had to make things right. I know sometimes it's gonna rain. But can we make up now? I can't sleep through the pain. I don't want you to go to bed mad at me.~Ne-yo ;)~

She stood there silently.

Me: Lexi please talk to me.

L:...you love me?

Me: *smile* yes. I do.

L: *smile* I love you too Diggy *hugs me* I forgive you.

Me: thank you. So...does this mean that I can sleep in your room? I don't have to sleep on the couch tonight? Or I don't have to leave? Or in the guest room?

L: I didn't say you had to do anything you just said.

Me: yeah but you were mad. Would you have let me stay in your room? In your bed?

L: ...sure...as long as you stayed on one side and keep your distance.

Me: oh...so no more distance? I can hold you now?

L: *laughs* you know I love when you do

She took my hand and led me upstairs.

*laying down holding her*

L: Diggy?

Me: yeah babe?

L: do you believe what I said about Christian? When I said there was nothing going on between us? We were just friends Digg. I would've told you if we dated.

Me: I believe you babe. I was being an ass. But what's new right?

L: stop it. You're the sweetest guy I know. Yeah, you have your moments but who doesn't? I'm happy that I'm with you. If you were an ass I wouldn't be. You make me happy Diggy. I've never been happier with any other guy.

Me: you always know just what to say

L: *kisses me* I love you

Me: I love you more