Love or Fame ~ Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*Diggy's P.O.V*

~Diggy's house(not his parents' house)~

I had fun talking to Lexi last night. She's so funny...so sweet...cute. I kinda wanna go out with her but at the same time, I don't because of our fans. Most of them will be so upset and turn on us faster that Spin eats at a buffet. He eats pretty fast too. Speaking of Spin, Lexi's coming over today to help me with my Spin issue. She didn't tell me the plan yet but now that I know that she can be devious, I know it'll be good. And I also know not to ever prank her if I don't wanna be her target for one of her devious plans.

*doorbell~Lexi*

Me: *opens door* Lexi! Hey!

L: heyyy! So you ready?!

Me: yup! I called him over and when I talked to him, he said he was almost here.

L: perfect

Me: well I would like to know what the plan is though

*doorbell rings*

Me: it's him

L: okay, just try to lead him to the backyard okay? I'll call you and I want you to act all distracted and don't pay too much attention to him okay?

Me: got it

L: cool. I'll be in the backyard hiding! Open the door. I'm calling you right now.

Me: okay *opens door*

Spin: yooo

Me: wassup? *walks away laughing*

Spin: who you talkin to?

Me: Lexi

Spin: aww y'all got nicknames for each other already? Aoww aoww

Me: really?! *laughs*

L: okay, I get that we're tryna make it seem like we're actually having a real conversation but do you have to laugh so loud? *laughs*

Me: sorry

Spin: tell her I said hi!

Me: she did what?!

Spin: I know this nigga ain't ignoring me!

Me: *laughs* I can't believe you did that

I turned around but didn't look directly at Spin just incase he was looking at me. He was just sitting on my couch texting.

Me: *walks away* he's not doing anything. He's not even paying attention to me right now.

L: well...let him think that your telling me about the smack cam thing.

Me: okay *walks back in the living room* speaking of pranks, did you see the smack cam video I posted?!

Spin looked at me while I was talking about that.

Me: yeah Spin keeps sayin he's gonna get back at me but we all know he won't. You can't prank me!

He started smiling. He had this look on his face that said "expect the unexpected." I walked out the room and into the kitchen. He followed me with the expression still on his face. I wanted to tell Lexi where I was but I didn't want it to seem obvious.

Me: nah I'm in the kitchen just gettin something to drink *takes a bottled water* Spin, what you hiding?

Spin: nothin

L: great, lead him out now.

I walked out to the back with Spin following me. I didn't see Lexi.