Chapter 45

Before I start, I just wanna say how much I LOVE "Mamma Said." I mean, I was SHOCKED but I LOVED it!! He finally RT'd me and I was hype lol but I was even more hype when I heard the song! Mamma said all that?! Well damn! Lmao! Okay, back to the story. You can leave your opinions in the comments too! (P.S the people complaining were the ones saying they wanted more music. Now they got it & they wanna complain? Ummm they can just hop back on that plane cuz the JET isn't for them.)

***CHAPTER 45***

*Diggy's P.O.V*

How the hell does she know about Logan? Did Spin say anything? He wouldn't do that. How does she know?

Me:...what?

Lexi: you heard me

Me: what do you know about Logan?

Lexi: what am I supposed to know about Logan?

Me: what do mean what are you supposed to- Lexi, just tell me.

Lexi: no, you tell me. What is it that I'm supposed to know about Logan? Is there something you wanna tell me, Diggy?

Me: Logan's just a friend, Lexi. That's it.

Lexi: *chuckles* that's it, huh?

Me:...yeah

She stared at me for a few seconds.

Lexi:...okay

She looked like she was about to cry but she ran out the house. What does she know?
Spin came down when he heard the door slam.

Spin: wassup?

Me:...did you say anything about Logan?

Spin: nah, I wouldn't do that. You know that.

Me: I don't mean the fact that I slept with her. Like did her name just happen to come up? Anything at all?

Spin: no. Why?

Me: my phone rang. I didn't answer it and she asked me if it was Logan.

Spin: what? How does she- oh shit!

Me: what?

Spin: she asked to borrow my phone earlier. Maybe she saw the messages!

Me:...shit!

I couldn't do anything but sit there with my face buried in my hands. What the hell am I gonna do? I can't lose Lexi. Why was I so stupid? Why'd I sleep with Logan? Damn, I messed up! Again!

*Lexi's P.O.V*
I had to get out of there. The people I trusted are lying about something that's just not worth lying about. I mean, yeah, I'm pissed that Diggy cheated. I'm hurt that he lied about it. But, I wouldn't be this mad if he would just tell me the truth. It would still hurt but I would respect the fact that he came clean and just told me. Instead, he lied. What else does he lie to me about? Then he wants to say he can't believe that I don't trust him. How can I trust him?

As I continued walking, my phone rang. It was Diggy. I let it ring. I couldn't deal with him right now. He kept blowing up my phone with calls and texts and I never answered either of them.
It rang again, this time, it was Chris.
Do I answer it or nahh? (Lol) I decided to just let it ring.

*hours later*~night~

I got home and Diggy and Spin were gone. Great. I really didn't want them to be here when I got back.
After I took a shower, I heard my doorbell. What now? I'm not in the mood for anyone right now. I went downstairs to see who it was. It was Chris. -_- wonderful.
I opened the door.

Me:...

Chris: hey *smiles*

Me:...this isn't a good time, Chris.

Chris: we're you crying?

Me:...*looks away* no

Chris walked in like he was invited.

Me: what are you doing? I didn't say you could come in.

Chris: but you know you want me to

Me: I really don't

Chris: c'mon Lexi. You need a friend right now. I can tell. Let me be that friend.

Me: *sighs/shuts the door*

Chris sat on the couch and patted a spot next to him. I sat beside him and he started talking.

Chris: so, what's wrong? What did Diggy do?

Me: I didn't say Diggy did anything.

Chris: I know that. But, you're here crying. Why isn't he here with you? The fact that he's not here makes me think that he did something and you told him to leave.

Me:...

Chris: talk to me

Me:...he....he cheated on me

Like a baby, I started crying again and he held me. I really didn't want Chris here but he did comfort me. He always did. I was still kinda mad at him but I wasn't thinking about that right now. All I can think about was Diggy...& this Logan girl. I cried myself to sleep in Chris' arms.

*Chris's P.O.V*
I had Lexi right where I wanted her. Away from Diggy, and right here with me, in my arms. She fell asleep. I wiped the tears on her face and gently lifted her up and brought her upstairs to her bedroom. I gently out her down and just stared at her.

Me, whispering: Lexi, Lexi, Lexi. What am I gonna do with you? There are so many things I wanna do to you right now.

I bit my lip while I thought of all I wanted to do. The problem is, I can't do it when she's conscious, now can I? No, I can't. I took out a syringe.

Me: don't worry baby. This won't hurt...much.

I drugged her. Time for some fun! ;)

Will Chris go through with it? Will he stop or will he be stopped? Leave your comments! :)