Chapter 73

*Brandon P.O.V*

So I left the building and headed back home. On my way there, I stopped at McDonalds to get two Sweet Chili Chicken Wraps. One for me, & one for my new best friend, Tianna. Tianna and I have known each other for about 4, maybe 5 months now. She's my new roommate! A few months ago, Tianna was in a terrible accident. She was driving one day, and some ass crashed into her causing her to swerve off of the road. She hit her head and lost her memory. I've been helping her with that. At first, she didn't even know who I was but now, she's gotten used to me. I'm not saying she remembers me, but she has gotten used to me now.

~Home~

Me: TIANNA!

Tianna: *yells from the living room* I'm in here!

Me: *in the living room* hey Tee

Tianna: *smiles* hey! Oh, great! You brought food! I'm starving!

Me: I got your favorite!

Tianna: Sweet Chili Chicken?!

Me: *smiles* yup!

Tianna: *smiles* yayy! Thanks B! *hugs me* you're the best!

Me: I know right?

Tianna: so how was the audition?

Me: like all the others

Tianna: oh...I'm sorry

We continued talking about the auditions and just life in general. She's really sweet and understanding. I can see why...nevermind.

Tianna: that was so good!

She just finished eating her wrap.

Me: Tee?

Tianna: yeah?

Me: you're so beautiful, you know that?

Tianna: *blushes* thanks Brandon

Me: I'm sorry. I know that was random, but-

Tianna: no, it's okay. Thank you *smiles*

Me: *smiles*

My phone rang. It's...

*Diggy's P.O.V*

I was on twitter tweeting some of my fans and some of Lexi's. Even though it's been 4 months since...the incident, I'm always seeing her name on my timeline. People were always saying how special she was and how much she's missed. She really made an impact on people's lives. I mean, usually when a celebrity "dies," people talk about them for a few days, weeks, maybe a month. But this time, she's everywhere, everyday. Sometimes it's hard, but it also means a lot. It just shows how much she's loved.

Logan: Dan, are you even listening to me?

Ughh this bitch. -_-

Me: um...yeah. Sorry.

Logan: what is it? What are you thinking about?

Me:...new verses

Logan: you know, you act like I don't know you. I know that's not what you were thinking about. Now what is it?

Me:...

Logan: come on. You can tell me anything.

Really? Can I tell you how much I hate being with you? Can I tell you how much I hate seeing you or hearing you? What about how all I want is Lexi? Calm down Daniel...calm down.

Me: *looks up @ her* Lexi

Logan:...oh

She looked uncomfortable when I said Lexi's name.

Me: mhm. I really miss her. I always seeing tweets about her or her pics everywhere I go.

Logan: you know what you need? You just need a break from twitter and Instagram for a while. & maybe some lemonade *smiles & walks to the kitchen*

It's a shame that I haven't even notice this but she's gotten pretty big. I mean, I know she was bigger than before, but now she's just...wobbling.

Logan: c'mon babe

BABE?! Oh hell- calm down...calm down.

I got up and followed her to the kitchen.

Me: wassup?

Logan: can you reach those glasses for me please?

Me: mhm

I got the glasses and put them on the counter.

Me: so anyway, back to Lexi-

Logan: CAN YOU NOT?!

Me:...excuse me?

Logan: we were having such a great day and you wanna bring that bitch up?! Really Daniel?! No one even liked that hoe!

Me: did you ju- hold up! You not about to talk about her like that! Don't be giving her titles that were meant for you!

Logan: *slaps me* HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?! THE MOTHER OF YOUR UNBORN CHILD!

Me: bitch, shut up! That baby probably isn't even mine anyway!

Logan: ARE YOU-

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT?! You're right. No one likes Lexi.

Logan: *smiles* exactly

Me: they all LOVE her! & SO DO I!

Logan: shut up! You don't love her, you love me! ME! & ONLY ME!

Me: *laughs* who tf lied to you?!

Logan: Daniel-

Me: To tell you the truth, I don't think she's dead.

She got quiet and looked away.

Me: what was that, Logan?

Logan:...what?

Me: as soon as I said that, you looked away. & what? Now you got nothin to say?

Logan: I'm...just a little nauseas

Me: nah, you're hiding something Logan.

Logan: *looks @ me* I'm hiding something? & what am I hiding Daniel? *laughs* your dead girlfriend? Yeah, I'm hiding her. She's in my attic just sitting there waiting for you. *laughs* seriously Diggy. What the hell would I want with that bi-

Me: watch it!

Logan: why don't you just get the hell out?

Me: why don't you just tell me what I wanna know?

Logan: I'll tell you what you need to know. You girl is D-E-A-D! DEAD! & I AM HAPPY ABOUT IT! That's no secret. You...need help. You need to realize that she's never coming back!

Me: yeah, you made sure of that right?

Logan: what?

Me: you & Chris. It was your plan to put that bomb in her car wasn't it?

Logan:...*smiles* hell yeah. I wanted you all to myself & I didn't see that happening with her in the picture.

Me:...you psychotic bitch

Logan: *laughs* thanks *blows me a kiss*

In that moment, I wanted to beat the shit out of her. I promised my mom a long time ago that I wouldn't hit a lady and I wasn't about to break that promise, or go to jail. But you see, the thing is, Logan isn't a lady. She's the devil in disguise. As I tried not to hit her, she picked up her phone and walked out of the kitchen. Who the hell she callin? I'm about to find out.

Leave feedback please. Feedback = new chapter! :)